DOA5U Homework Time! Footsies and Spacing 101

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I'm not sure what this vid was supposed to prove because that wasn't impressive and he already said he's been playing a while

Talking about other players teabagging him and here he is taunting that polite Lisa player okay

Ironically almost every time there was space between the players, the Lisa player was usually the one to approach first. So effectively Azarino lost to someone that runs at him and pushes buttons lol.

I looked at the Youtube description and I'm not sure if I'd refer to the Lisa player as "polite". Wow... just wow.

The discussion in here was something else too. Thoroughly entertaining.

Reactions: Kyo

Chapstick

I looked at the Youtube description and I'm not sure if I'd refer to the Lisa player as "polite". Wow... just wow.
*reads the description* yeah nvm

tumblr_o34nk1j3N61qbgd63o7_r1_400.jpg

Kyo

I'm not sure what this vid was supposed to prove because that wasn't impressive and he already said he's been playing a while

Talking about other players teabagging him and here he is taunting that polite Lisa player okay
I didn't even pay attention about the part of his duration of playing the game because from what I read from earlier post is what he dislikes about how others players playstyle just as most online warriors complain about which was the spacing or "turtling" which is another reason why I posted this video.

@iHajinShinobi even if their are forums are terrible I find them "Entertaining".

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD