rachel_femme_fatale_3_by_yellowmydevil-dbujsl1.jpg

rachel_femme_fatale_5_by_yellowmydevil-dbujsjr.jpg

rachel_bar_3_by_yellowmydevil-dbwu2xz.jpg

rachel_bar_5_by_yellowmydevil-dbwu2xb.jpg

from
rachel_and_her_gun_by_x2gon-dbwtd9i.png

from

P2p1mbs

Its been a while, here's some Christie since I forgot to post some of her for her birthday last month:

I also want to post even more Tina stuff but I already posted many :oops:. Do I have a problem? Should I stop?

Mayor-Of-Mustard

domestic AU bois.

though it wouldn't be very functional lol

:bayman: pass the salt
:christie: get up and just come over here, then.
:bayman:excuse me
:marierose:*eating popcorn intensifies* this gunna be good
:christie:eat your dinner marie
:marierose: no

(all hell breaks loose from there on forth)

Last edited:

Mestizo

Standard Donor
I decided to log in to deviantart since I had not logged in for like 3 months, got over a thousand notifications that are DOA related, checked all of them, found out that ALL the artistic renders are all females. <sigh> No one even made a render of Busa, the most popular male in the series.

Guess there goes my hope of someone doing a render of Leon carrying a minigun or a rocket launcher.

But seriously though, why do people hardly like to do renders of the male DOA characters?

Well because most people who play DOA are male and most males prefer looking at beautiful women over handsome men and average or uglier women. Goes to reason they would draw/render what they enjoy seeinv. I know thats why I have posted/made the tina art that I have (aside from her being my main as well).

Not only that but Busa's franchise has been on pause for quite a while, going on 6 years now since Ninja Gaiden 3 which I don't think was as highly praised as the first 2. And its not like an single player action game has the life span as an mp focused fighting game like DOA5

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
69 pages huh??:cool:

I got a pc so heres some hot mod pics I took <3 The thicc Kasumi hair mod and bun and Lili costume are my faves <3
IMG_-1cjyi.jpg

Screenshot (169).png

Screenshot (478).png

Just a few extras in the spoilers:oops:
Screenshot (110).png
Screenshot (139).png

Screenshot (361).png
Screenshot (7).png

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD