How many Fights you played online?

synce

Almost hit 4,000 before retiring... But I know in DOA4 there were same crazy mofos that logged like 50,000 matches

SilverForte

In Dimensions I got around 5500 after about a year of consistent play, no clue how people get so many lol.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Combining my original day one save and the hacked save that I switched to later and use currently, It's been around 1500 for me.

Brute

Standard Donor
Can't say for sure since my data got wiped at one point and my stats re-set (except my GP), but I'd guess over two thousand and below three thousand.
Less than 100 in DOA4.

Man, I don't even know how it's possible to play as much as you guys. I'm trying to severely cut-back on my DOA time because I waste too much time playing it. The amount you guys play must be insane.

Not trying to condemn you for it or anything. If that's your thing, go for it. It's just baffling that such a thing is even possible.

Brute

Standard Donor
A gentlemen never reveals his play score.
Yes they do.
Also, IIRC that's all public. As long as you're in the same lobby or about to fight someone in ranked, they can find out anyway.

Kevin Shimify

If I can recall... I'm probably in my...500's to 600's? Maybe more? I don't even remember. It's probably more than that from the amount of online gaming I do. XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD