How many Fights you played online?

rximmortal

Around 4-5k i guess.Cuz i got the title 3k times uses mila 3 weeks ago :)
But 10k or more are easy achivable i think.

Derga

Probably around 1,1 k. Some of you people really are quite something though, to have the number well in several thousands, considering the netcode.
Goes to show the love people have in the series.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Not much...
about 15 times on Xbox 360 (screenshot lag D: and just bad connection in general only DoA5 does this even with other UK players)

and about 45-50 on PS3 - I play with PS3 friends, mostly Aelivia and her lot though semi-decent connection alot better than 360 ver.

If the netcode is much better on DoA5U though I'll definitely pick it up more UK seems to lag with everyone especially west coasters, japan/asia and australia

UpSideDownGRUNT

I live in Germany i got against UK Players usually a good Connection!

You're PSN right? for some reason PSN has a slightly better connection than Xbox LIVE, I can play a match on XBL and it lag like crazy even with UK/EU players.. but I can play people from Central/east coast NA and in some cases even Philipines on PSN and have next to no lag at all which is why I wish the netcode could be much better I wanna play with my 360 friends more since the PS3 isn't mine and I barely get to play it so I'm much better on Xbox (also DoA5 is the 1st time I've played DoA on PS3 so it's a little awkward) I used to think it was my connection until I played DoA5 on PSN I guess the Xbox servers for DoA5 suck more lol

Awesmic

Standard Donor
On the record, 78.

Off the record spanning several alternate accounts due to all the bullshit I've been going through with certain of harsh "online scrubs", as Shadow would call them: 4000+

Chaos

Offline is where it's at.
After all the unnecessary predictable bullshit people can get away with, I decided to stop playing online for good because it pisses me off that real proper punishment/adapting becomes obsolete and when lag joins in, it ruins my experience. Then I realize the more I play online, the more I irate about it and the more I'm starting to hate DOA5 which why I wanted to stop immediately. So, Allan Paris told me they're having a tournament over here at Michigan and this will be my first time going to one. :)

Back on topic: I have 176 so far, but my playtime for online is terminated.

Reactions: d3v
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD