"I don't want to hurt you, but...." The Phase 4 Gameplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BboyDragon

Premium Donor
Her 46T doesn't do any damage for some reason >.>
From what i heard from master is this is a older build the beta and she not finished yet. Have you notice iffy timing on her teleports not just stricter there also weird. Like 7k into here you know ground teleport flip kick.. I do grab so like 7k into p+k into k into p+k into grab 75% grab animation wont happen

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
From what i heard from master is this is a older build the beta and she not finished yet. Have you notice iffy timing on her teleports not just stricter there also weird. Like 7k into here you know ground teleport flip kick.. I do grab so like 7k into p+k into k into p+k into grab 75% grab animation wont happen
Yeah it seems like they adjusted timing for a few of her teleport since some that I'm good with I had to retry xD

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Awww... I wish I could turn on Move Details for Phase-4. I see the option but it says "FREE TRAINING Only". I miss Phase-4's old 33K haha. Holy crap, 2P+K teleport resets are so good! Good finds guys!

I want to thank @BBoyDragon again also for letting us know about this hidden Phase-4 delight (Wonder how long he's going to be a NiCO main...?)

BboyDragon

Premium Donor
Awww... I wish I could turn on Move Details for Phase-4. I see the option but it says "FREE TRAINING Only". I miss Phase-4's old 33K haha. Holy crap, 2P+K teleport resets are so good! Good finds guys!

I want to thank @BBoyDragon again also for letting us know about this hidden Phase-4 delight (Wonder how long he's going to be a NiCO main...?)
Nico going to be my Mai of doa6 my online main and 2ndary for when im not feeling hot with phase 4

Zero Beat

Three things that TeamNinja needs to fix:
9P+K can still be done after 66PP and 7K Chifu cancels. Remove it or give it to all Chifu cancels (they'll probably remove it).
If you hit T (Chifu or Tenfu) or H+K (Chifu only) too soon after a cancel, it gets read as H and you will free cancel, leading to dropped combos. EDIT: This wasn't an issue in 5U/LR - you could mash T and you'd do whichever throw the cancel allowed. /EDIT
Finally and by far most importantly, Phase has an infinite.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Three things that TeamNinja needs to fix:
9P+K can still be done after 66PP and 7K Chifu cancels. Remove it or give it to all Chifu cancels (they'll probably remove it).
If you hit T (Chifu or Tenfu) or H+K (Chifu only) too soon after a cancel, it gets read as H and you will free cancel, leading to dropped combos.
Finally and by far most importantly, Phase has an infinite.
Idk why but I laugh to myself since the damage still seems weak xD She's taken a hit damage wise but I feel like she'll still be deadly xD

BboyDragon

Premium Donor
i just been doing stun launches so far i'm trying to push pass these routes off of 4k stun launch i'm getting i think max was like 80 points almost not in this clip on normal hit like just quick stun than launch

BboyDragon

Premium Donor
I think whats gooing to hurt us is.. like the dmg is there from what i can tell, but 33k and no new strings to teleport off of ON BLOCK i cap it so ppl know i mean on block.. might hurt us in neutral. we need to be brave ppl and fish for pp grabs and stuff

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
@KasumiLover when you get time or anyone else here see what routes we can get off of 4k.. also 33k launcher.. i'm still messing with 33k launcher its so weird to me right now the height is so bad compared to our old 33k
Ikr, idk why they got rid of her old 33K :-( and I'll experiment and see what I can find although I may fall asleep soon but I'll keep at it xD

Some noteworthy stuff I noticed is that Kasumi's 6KK is safe while Phase is still unsafe and Kasumi's 66PK has delay while Phase can't. And I like phase 4's 214P, I tested it and it seems like a way to avoid highs although it's unsafe still xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD