I like how the girls...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stikku

猟奇オナニー

But yes, typically K.O.'s in DOA don't seem so much like you or the opponent has been beaten beyond recognition, but rather beaten into submission, more than ready to start the next round.
It is an admirable thing.

C2Many

猟奇オナニー

But yes, typically K.O.'s in DOA don't seem so much like you or the opponent as been beaten beyond recognition, but rather beaten into submission, more than ready to start the next round.
It is an admirable thing.

Considering how much punishment it can take to even get them down that much, it makes them seem like real toughies.

Darrell

Yeah. I like how MK does it too. Hate it in SCV, how they just lay there hyper ventilation.

C2Many

Yeah. I like how MK does it too. Hate it in SCV, how they just lay there hyper ventilation.

I like how SC does it for a different reason. It makes them look hurt really badly, and very vulnerable.

Virtua Fighter's are traditionally very boring although they've improved.

Brute

Standard Donor
Considering how much punishment it can take to even get them down that much, it makes them seem like real toughies.
Considering Ryu's guillotine throw can literally decapitate people and his Izunas turn their skulls and brains into expressionist paintings on the floor, I'm still puzzled as to how exactly anyone in DOA survives a fight against him.

The only conclusion is that he holds back; big time.

Chaos

Considering Ryu's guillotine throw can literally decapitate people and his Izunas turn their skulls and brains into expressionist paintings on the floor, I'm still puzzled as to how exactly anyone in DOA survives a fight against him.

The only conclusion is that he holds back; big time.
Thats because the DOA characters are super humans LOL BTW Im surprise somebody point out the K.O. Animation. :eek:

Chaos

Looking back at some of the old fighting games it's pretty amazing how knock-out animations have evolved overtime. Does anyone remember Tekken 3's classic "sore back" KO animation? Where as in Tekken 6 they have multiple KO animations depending on the power & positioning of your final blow.
Yup I remember the sore back KO animation back than & I though it was weirdo_O but I think TTT1 was the first Tekken to have the sore back animation.

C2Many

Looking back at some of the old fighting games it's pretty amazing how knock-out animations have evolved overtime.

Still few of them make the characters look as tough as DOA's though. I guess Natsu/Taki and Viola/Amy's head clutching/face covering in Soul Calibur are the closest as they make them look conscious, but they're still flat on their backs and not propping themselves up like determined badasses.

Crystic

If you watch their animation long enough, you'll notice that they seem to faint and lie there motionless...like their dead. Pretty awesome attention to detail TN has. On a similar note, has anyone noticed that the breasts mechanics are a bit ridiculous? Lisa's win animation, for example, has her breasts looking like a water bed. It's a bit jarring. Breasts have more substance than that of flowing water, TN.

miyodarius

The animation in DOA has always been top notch. Not compare games, but I've never like how all Tekken characters just lay on the ground straight, looking at your opponent. Soul Calibur, I was fine with. The characters actually looked like knocked out and hurt.
But no one those it better than Dead or Alive. I just wish the female characters had their on laying down animation.

C2Many

Soul Calibur, I was fine with. The characters actually looked like knocked out and hurt.

Taki/Natsu and perhaps Amy/Viola don't look that knocked out, but they do look badly hurt... when their strong little hands stop even trying to defend and just clutch/cover their faces in pain, you know they're in big trouble... :D

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I like how the girls of DOA are such huge targets for ryona fetishes on Youtube.

Sometimes I wish I was on the receiving end... with Christie... tied to a chair... with no armrests...

Dad-gummit, imagination. You're so cruel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD