"Im giving this all I got!" - Honoka Combo Thread

Nikotsumi

Ah gotcha, will test tonight but it sounds like the one you provided does more damage too. What about for splatting them into a wall?
Usually it's just any wall splat move (e.g 236P) > 33P > 3PPP.

There are also some good moves that cause a wall splat but leave her in a specific stance, in that case just do the "refloat" move of that stance into 3PPP.
6H+K > DS K > 3PPP
4K2 > DCK K > 3PPP
214P+K > BKO 4PK > 3PPP
HC P+K > HnK K > 3PPP
The only exception is 8K, on heavyweight she can only get a Bokuho PPP so it's not worth to use it here.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Usually it's just any wall splat move (e.g 236P) > 33P > 3PPP.

There are also some good moves that cause a wall splat but leave her in a specific stance, in that case just do the "refloat" move of that stance into 3PPP.
6H+K > DS K > 3PPP
4K2 > DCK K > 3PPP
214P+K > BKO 4PK > 3PPP
HC P+K > HnK K > 3PPP
The only exception is 8K, on heavyweight she can only get a Bokuho PPP so it's not worth to use it here.

Gotcha no prob, I should be on my way home.

#SaveMagilou

illninofan

Forgive me, I'm just starting out with Honoka as my main character and I want to understand this system of language you use for combos.

For example, what does 3PPP mean? Where do I go learn the basics?

Apologies for the newness.

CookingMama

Forgive me, I'm just starting out with Honoka as my main character and I want to understand this system of language you use for combos.

For example, what does 3PPP mean? Where do I go learn the basics?

Apologies for the newness.

The letters stand in for buttons, P = Punch, K= Kick, P+K = Punch+Kick button, etc. The numbers are the direction you pressed to get the attack to some out. It is based on the number pad. So 3 is down-forward. The tutorial in-game will teach you plenty of basics as well as general threads on this forum in the Dead or Alive 5 system discussion sub-forum.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD