Japan DOA

x Sypher x

Yo UnD34D, I'm a future sailor for the Navy. Got any pointers you can give me? ;) Also what's it like in Japan? I wanna go there sooooo fucking bad. How soon can I expect to be deported there? What's your job btw? I signed up to be a CTI and I was told with that job they might send me over there. :) I'm so excited! How many years are you doing?

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
Dr. Sexual- I'll add ya!
Korea's usually got good connections with Japan.

Just returned from a vacation in the States today.

One more month to DOA5!

x Sypher x- Let me know if you ever get over here.

UnD34D

So Talim I got my tickets, can I stay with you during TGS? If not its cool, just wondering so I could save some money

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
Sorry, if my wife's here then it's a no go.
She works and it's hit and miss if she's home (won't know till more near the date).

I'll be workin as well- I'll have to go to TGS on (wait- I looked and the Sat is a national holiday, so I may not be workin).
I don't know my schedule yet but I'll either go on Sat or Sun (Sun if I have to work Sat).

I live a few stations from the TGS venue.

UnD34D

Ah, sucks for me lol. Oh well, I'll get a hotel then. I'll be there every day they'll let me in.

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
Thur and Fri (20 and 21) are for press and business.

Sat and Sun (22 and 23) are for publc.

In any case you need a ticket for each day.
Tickets on sale now (in English!):
http://tgs.cesa.or.jp/index.html

And this year Microsoft will have no booth...
My son opted out but I will be goin.

EDIT
Bought my ticket for Sun.
Got the regular ticket for 1,000 Yen, have enough Tshirts.

UnD34D

I'll be in Tokyo on Thursday night, riding in by Shikonsen or whatever, bullet train. Staying at the Prince Sakura Hotel until Monday. If anyone wants to hit me up, send me a PM, I'll let you know my phone number. I'll bring my PS3 with me so I guess I might be able to check here after Thursday night but phone would be easier.

xFatalDMG

Wish I could make it out to TGS this weekend but I work both Sat and Sun. I'll just save up and wait for the Wii U and some new titles.

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
xFatalDMG- I work in Saitama, near Omiya.

UnD34D- Sorry I couldn't house ya.
$750!?- Prince is expensive but good.
I work through Fri and Sakura a little far from here.

Got Sat off but will only go to TGS one day (will go cyclin Sat; and maybe prac some DOA4).

I'll be at TGS on Sun. Will watch the DOA5 comp and maybe the cosplay in the Tecmo booth.

Mochi A told me he will be there as well.

xFatalDMG

Oh nice Talim, I live in Shiki so that's fairly close. I work in Ikebukuro though.

Guess I may wait until next year for TGS lol. At least this holiday season in Japan will be jam packed with new content. The Wii U will hold me down in the cool winter months.

BlackKnight

Crossing fingers for a good netcode.

My PSN is MrZaKaGi
XBLA.. wait for abit but strongly considering due to online play likely to be the best source of competition for this game.

Talim JP. Shen Yuan says hi. :D

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
Sorry, I'm the one person on Earth w/no Facebook.
I'm only on 360.

Think I'll wear my 8WR hat to rep it!

I'm hopin to get all the main catalogs, see Madcatz, Hori, Lazer and Sanwa and then spend time in the TN booth w/DOA5! May be w/a friend but if I'm not then I'll be on this plan.

xFatalDMG- I got another friend in the area too, maybe some Sat we can all meet up after my work (finish at 2 on Sat) and get some gamez down. XBL friend request sent. I think you forgot the "l" in your XBL Gamertag.

BlackKnight- Hi to you and Shen Yuan!

UnD34D

Just got tO my hotel in shinagawa, it's really nice, now off to the bars to get a girl for the other half of the bed

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
Think Pai would be an interestin & fun matchup for Leifang.
Wonderin if I should make it my mission to take out Pai's, haha.

Info on the DOA5 comp at TGS on Sunday:
http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/doa5/tgs2012.html

Only 16 can enter and signups start from opening to 11 so you better hurry up!
You have to use their controllers, maybe they will have sticks?

I hope to watch, prob won't get there in time to enter (I'm gonna need prac to be any good anyways).

UnD34D

Shit, I can't read that but I came here to win, so I better get to enter. Also I figured you'd have to use their controllers, so I hope it's pads

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
If it's like the thingies they did in stores they should have pads at the least. Think the HP says they will have sticks.

Get there Sunday when TGS opens and high-tail it to the Tecmo booth. Sign up at the information counter there.
After that you should be OK. If you make the finals I'll prob get to see you on stage.
Good luck if Mochi A enters!

Sun is my day off, so I will get up without an alarm. After I get ready I'll start out for TGS.
Prob get there sometime around 11; I'll prob post up when I leave.

Saw a Tweet that maybe >16 will be able to enter tomorrow's DOA5 comp.

Prelims start at 11 so I least hope to see 'em.

Bought my food and supplies (for tom) today.

Last but not least-
Kali is startin her Leifang cos with my fav loop pony talis (Beautiful!, can't thank you enough girl!):

UnD34D

Wow pretty crazy how it took her to get that hair. I won 100 straight games and I'll be showing up at 0830 tomorrow, I talked to them and they said 16 players starting at 0930

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
Ya, I thought you could just braid up your own hair and get it done but guess it'd have to be really long to begin with.

100 wins?! Alright man!
I'll hit the booth after I get there. Hope to watch the prelims, the finals and the cosplay.

If you bought the VIP pass you woulda got a t-shirt and not wait (as long) to get in.
I didn't buy it either so may end up waitin outside (for up to 1 hr) before I can get in...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD