Koei Tecmo: Games, Developer & Business News

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Koei Tecmo is made up of six small, but talented divisions (Gust, Kou Shibusawa, Midas, Omega Force, Ruby Party, Team NINJA) and I wanted to create a quick news reference thread that covers all the current company news within Koei Tecmo and all of their development teams. This should allow members to quickly reference everything going on at a glance. Not all current events at Koei Tecmo are exactly news-worthy enough to take a slot on our front page, and this is ideal for people who don't have the time to read all of my expansive articles. :ninja:

2023 Video Game Releases:
- Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key (Nintendo Switch, PS4 & PS5, Steam)
- Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse (Nintendo Switch, PS4 & PS5, Steam, XBOX Series S|X)
- Winning Post 10 (Not Available in North America) (Nintendo Switch, PS4 & PS5, Steam)
- Wild Hearts (Epic Games Store, PS4 & PS5, Steam, XBOX Series S|X)
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty (PS4 & PS5, Steam, XBOX Series S|X, XBOX Game Pass)
- Atelier Marie Remake: The Alchemist of Salburg (Nintendo Switch, PS4, Steam)
- NOBUNAGA'S AMBITION: Awakening (Nintendo Switch, PS4, Steam)
- Fate/Samurai Remnant (Nintendo Switch, PS5, Steam)

2024 Video Game Releases:
- Rise of the Ronin (2024 Q4) (PS5 Timed Exclusive & Steam)
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms 8 Remake (Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Steam)
- Atelier Resleriana NA Release (Android, iPhone, Steam)

Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Now Koei Tecmo has announced a collaboration with Akatuski Games to work on a new cell phone title that will bolster their presence with newer KT developer 'Midas.' This developer is Koei Tecmo's workaround for cell phone games, so you don't have to worry about a Team NINJA cell phone title - ever.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
There has not been any news from Koei Tecmo or Team NINJA for over 12 days. They are definitely hard at work on next year's projects including Rise of the Ronin. All that has been posted within the last two weeks was some Wild Hearts DLC/Update & newsless promotion of Atelier Marie: Remake & RotK Title scheduled for July.

TheHunterKiller692

There has not been any news from Koei Tecmo or Team NINJA for over 12 days.
It's now 2 weeks, no Team Ninja news in sight. I doubt I can get enough copium to HOPE for a new DOA or NG any time soon.
If the latter does come out, I wonder how you'd feel about them trying to bring back the multiplayer that NG3 had. (It'd help if the campaign is long enough to justify the price tag, as well.)

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
It's now 2 weeks, no Team Ninja news in sight. I doubt I can get enough copium to HOPE for a new DOA or NG any time soon.
If the latter does come out, I wonder how you'd feel about them trying to bring back the multiplayer that NG3 had. (It'd help if the campaign is long enough to justify the price tag, as well.)

Multiplayer as shown in NG3 is unnecessary in comparison to the importance of having a great campaign. I remember I had to phone Koei Tecmo to get my "Multiplayer Key." When I played the multiplayer; I gave it an honest try and I thought it was somewhat decent.

If they bring it back, hopefully it's better. The coop trials were a lot of fun so I would hope those come back guaranteed.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Pretty boring Koinuma interview from Famitsu pointed out by @HHH816.

States that he's interested in NFTs naturally.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Small News Bits:

Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty is now up to version 1.09 across all platforms and is primarily a bug fix. You can also play Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty verified on the Steam Deck

Atelier Ryza anime is looking pretty good. I enjoyed the latest trailer:

If anyone finds any juicy news out there this week let me know. I will not be at my computer much this week.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD