"Let's Move!" The Lisa Video Thread!

Tones

Premium Donor
You're competing, I want to know how old you are. Otherwise I'll just say you're an old woman in their 40s your sagging everything.

Tones

Premium Donor
Should of just told me your age. Now you're a 23 year old woman with sagging everything.

Doing more you competitions will have your nerves evolve. At first you just choke, then you calm down but then get nerves for the fact you're not as nerves, then you learn to embrace nerves as it's normal and it keeps you on your toes until eventually you stop giving a shit because the match is more important than how you feel.

Batcommander

So, is there a reason you decided to insult Karraz or did you forget your meds this morning? I agree with Karraz, chill the fuck out and quit being a dick, Tones.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Pretty sure Tones is just being half-sarcastic and doesn't actually mean to be insulting, but it's easily misinterpreted due to being unable to tell the tones of Tones. ha.... ha!

Ex: Picture him saying the 23 year old sagging woman comment at a bar over a few drinks and it makes more sense. Rowdy would be more accurately defining than insulting if you really start to analyze it.

But seriously, I would just let this one roll off your back Karraz. I think he genuinely was trying to help you out, he's just delivering it with a dash of verbal jousting cause he gota look all manly n' shit. Of course, I COULD slap him upside the head with a warning just for fun... but... something about that would feel wrong in this situation.

Tones just be careful how you deliver those lines. I know you meant to help here, right? RIGHT?

Karraz

Everything is too quiet in here and we have new toys to play with.

So, I think I'm starting to adapting to this new Lisa, she's great, is not easy to change the way I play with Lisa in just 5 days, so, I almost didn't used any of the new stuff, only here and there. What really helps me here is be in the training room while I'm searching for ranked matches, I really love that.

So, 5 days since I started playing DoA5 in PS3, new controller, no costumes =( but here are some videos, I'll be mixing up the new stuff little by little. Suggestions always accepted as usual.

synce

That Brad plays like pretty much all the ones I've seen on XBL. Against them I usually just spam 1K and 1P, sometimes 9K if they rely *too* much on 1P and 1H+K

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD