"Let's Move!" The Lisa Video Thread!

HoodsXx

That Brad plays like pretty much all the ones I've seen on XBL. Against them I usually just spam 1K and 1P, sometimes 9K if they rely *too* much on 1P and 1H+K
Lol Synce, that's me :p. And lol, I don't rely on 1P too much anymore. But yeah that was a few weeks ago those video's were uploaded.

Tones

Premium Donor
3 weeks and I'll be taking my Lisa (and Brad Wong) to Battle Arena Melbourne. Australia's largest tournament for DOA. Stay turned, I've been putting in the hours to make sure you're going to be seeing something new.

synce

GL, looking forward to seeing it... I'm a little surprised Lisa hasn't won any tournaments yet, she's godly now.

b-bombs

Standard Donor
TONES! Great job at BAM 5! I love your spacing and movement with Lisa. Top notch for sure.

b-bombs

Standard Donor
What's up, dead thread!? Let's liven this up a bit. Here I am playing against @BloodBurger at 05:10:00 and my second match at 06:00:00 against @ThatOneAznJosh. I was super panicky in my first match and I got it together a little bit more by my second match.

Feel free to unleash terror, but if in there you can help point out ways I can go from being an F- Lisa to maybe an F+ Lisa I'd much appreciate it. In the meantime, I'll join the other redshirt freshmen in holding down the practice squad.

http://www.twitch.tv/1337loungelive/b/463985931

Edit: I'm very aware that I was going for way too many holds in my second match and that I went for the BT 6F+P too much. But honestly, I realized mid-match that I have a very limited move set that I was able to do upon reaction without sitting around to think about it.

Last edited:

BloodBurger

What's up, dead thread!? Let's liven this up a bit. Here I am playing against @BloodBurger at 05:10:00 and my second match at 06:00:00 against @ThatOneAznJosh. I was super panicky in my first match and I got it together a little bit more by my second match.

Feel free to unleash terror, but if in there you can help point out ways I can go from being an F- Lisa to maybe an F+ Lisa I'd much appreciate it. In the meantime, I'll join the other redshirt freshmen in holding down the practice squad.

http://www.twitch.tv/1337loungelive/b/463985931

Edit: I'm very aware that I was going for way too many holds in my second match and that I went for the BT 6F+P too much. But honestly, I realized mid-match that I have a very limited move set that I was able to do upon reaction without sitting around to think about it.

Just picked up Lisa. Too much fun.

Tones

Premium Donor
@boobiebombs You back away too much when you have the advantage. When the opponent is on the ground or heading there pressure forward always. Force get ups with 1k after you land the BT 4k. If they don't tech roll always look to force get ups for that good frame advantage. After pp2k or 2k+f if they are not a fan of tech rolling 6k+f. When they do start tech rolling, just press forward with the frame advantage.

I like your distance game, and you seem pretty comfortable there. I can see what you're trying to do but your feeling for range is out of wack. That's nothing but practice really and we can see that because it started coming together in your second match.

Don't just carrera spam for no reason. Have what you want to do in mind and do it within 2-3 carerra spams.

Figure out what you want to do with your stun game. Quick launch, work CB, stun reset or throw. Keep it simple stupid.

Yeah 2 main things would be work your ability to perform stupidly close in on the advantage, frame advantage, force teching and throws and keen your mid-long range game.

Gruff757

Standard Donor
@boobiebombs You back away too much when you have the advantage. When the opponent is on the ground or heading there pressure forward always. Force get ups with 1k after you land the BT 4k. If they don't tech roll always look to force get ups for that good frame advantage. After pp2k or 2k+f if they are not a fan of tech rolling 6k+f. When they do start tech rolling, just press forward with the frame advantage.

I like your distance game, and you seem pretty comfortable there. I can see what you're trying to do but your feeling for range is out of wack. That's nothing but practice really and we can see that because it started coming together in your second match.

Don't just carrera spam for no reason. Have what you want to do in mind and do it within 2-3 carerra spams.

Figure out what you want to do with your stun game. Quick launch, work CB, stun reset or throw. Keep it simple stupid.

Yeah 2 main things would be work your ability to perform stupidly close in on the advantage, frame advantage, force teching and throws and keen your mid-long range game.

I usually 9k after BT 4k, it leaves you at a bigger Advantage and opens up her BT Shenanigans and mixups ;)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD