Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
... Like and retweet if the woman on the left is just as pretty as the woman on the right!
427371246B5A89D460B587D26C243EC387DFC083
669FAA1F8352D7EB2553E6A3B8FC7C31903771E0
The kind of messed her looks up in 5 I feel but... Rawr!

KwonJigglypuff

I loved the fact that Helena got a real woman body in DOA5, with nice hips and thighs.
Also, to me, when I first discovered Helena in DOA2, it was all about her glorious ponytail and her juicy chicken legs in these white tight pants. I hope they will fix that really soon.
I'm really surprised about her cleavage now, as she doesn't appear as motherly as before. That doesn't bother me at all. It is more in sync with how I see women beauty.

Leifang

I want TeamNinja to stay consistent with Leifang fashion sense. But with more gracefulness since it’s going in a more sophisticated approach. I want Leifang to dress something like this. It’s sexy, elegant and classy at the same time. Another thing, I want her in high heels. Hopefully TeamNinja will acknowledge her wealthy side this time around. It always bothered me, they acknowledge Helena but not Leifang.
CE154635-663C-4B25-86D2-15C734947C58.jpeg

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
I want TeamNinja to stay consistent with Leifang fashion sense. But with more gracefulness since it’s going in a more sophisticated approach. I want Leifang to dress something like this. It’s sexy, elegant and classy at the same time. Another thing, I want her in high heels. Hopefully TeamNinja will acknowledge her wealthy side this time around. It always bothered me, they acknowledge Helena but not Leifang. View attachment 25391
Isnt that IpMan's wife?

Ceviche

I loved the fact that Helena got a real woman body in DOA5, with nice hips and thighs.
Also, to me, when I first discovered Helena in DOA2, it was all about her glorious ponytail and her juicy chicken legs in these white tight pants. I hope they will fix that really soon.
I'm really surprised about her cleavage now, as she doesn't appear as motherly as before. That doesn't bother me at all. It is more in sync with how I see women beauty.

I really like Helena in DOA5 but I prefer the more toned up DOA6 version of her . Her face looks better too.
And her legs are perfect <3
DiAatUoVMAAt6OE.jpg:large

I want TeamNinja to stay consistent with Leifang fashion sense. But with more gracefulness since it’s going in a more sophisticated approach. I want Leifang to dress something like this. It’s sexy, elegant and classy at the same time. Another thing, I want her in high heels. Hopefully TeamNinja will acknowledge her wealthy side this time around. It always bothered me, they acknowledge Helena but not Leifang. View attachment 25391

Love that outfit !!! That hairstyle or something close to it as an alternate would also be very welcomed !

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

... Like and retweet if the woman on the left is just as pretty as the woman on the right!
427371246B5A89D460B587D26C243EC387DFC083
669FAA1F8352D7EB2553E6A3B8FC7C31903771E0
The kind of messed her looks up in 5 I feel but... Rawr!
if by messed up you mean made her better, then I agree.

I was never interested in Hitomi until DOA5, her DOA5 design is perfect to me. She's cute and attractive but not over the top super model attractive. I like that, she's the most "realistic" of the cast.

Leifang

I really like Helena in DOA5 but I prefer the more toned up DOA6 version of her . Her face looks better too.

Love that outfit !!! That hairstyle or something close to it as an alternate would also be very welcomed !
Thank you, also I agree.

KnacKrover

Love this pic! it could describe how fierce and beautiful, mind if I save it?
By the way....speaking of Lei Fang's fashion taste...remember from what TN did with DLC set like alluring mandarin?

Tyaren

Standard Donor

I'm still baffled that people look at Helena's DOA6 design, throwing a hissy fit that she isn't as attractive or sexualized anymore. Look at that outfit! XD It reminds me a lot of:

_nier__automata__yorha_2b_xps_only____by_lezisell-db2xz87.jpg

Black, puffed sleeves, high collar, see-through lace parts, boob window, parted skirt revealing underwear, thigh-high stockings etc. Helena's costume is basically the Chinese-style version of 2B's costume.

Something that I bet will also make bigger waves with a certain part of the DOA community once they realize it is in the game:
The female characters now contorting their faces as much as the men do, showing anger and pain and strain, not just looking cute and pretty all the time during combat. Team Ninja mentioned it on the sidelines already and you can see it a little bit here, though it's unfortunately obscured by Helena's arm. She's really angry. D:<

I am totally ok with cool costumes, I don't get why we can have voluptuous women in cool costumes but who knows what Team Ninja want with this game.

I still find Kasumi's costume horrible and ugly.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I am totally ok with cool costumes, I don't get why we can have voluptuous women in cool costumes but who knows what Team Ninja want with this game.

Reading this after all the discussions we already had about that topic here:

tenor.gif

I still find Kasumi's costume horrible and ugly.

I agree with this however. This thing is damn ugly...

kasumi.jpg

@ everyone crying she's all covered up: This suit is still very obviously and deliberately sexualized by the designers. It's skin tight and overaccentuates through skimpy armor bits and seams placement the sexual characteristics of the female body, like breasts, small waist, wide hips, v-shape between the legs. It's pretty straightforward in that regard.
Despite being sexualized it is still ugly and overdone though.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
That outfit would be fine if the underarmor wasnt matte.

They just should've made the underarmor see-through. If they are already going to obviously sexualize it, go all the way, lol. That would at least bring an eye-catcher to the ugly design. Yep, I'm actually serious.
It was probably the plan to make it see-through at first, but then they realized that would just be too obvious and people couldn't possibly believe the DOA is all grown up now-narrative. ;)
I think over at Street Fighter V similar deliberations happened to these costumes:

juri_by_azureoffate18-dbde6eb.png

WpJuseN.jpg

The black parts of these costumes were imo totally going to show skin before they realized they couldn't get away with it.

Jadeinchains

Poor Kasumi, I actually like her body armour suit thing she has in Doa6, It will be interesting to see what other outfits they get though, I'm sure we'll see Kasumi's iconic blue outfit soon too...The wait continues though for us until we get more news of characters and outfits etc. The only character we've actually seen more than one outfit for so far is Zack!

@Tyaren And now that you say it that might actually have been the case with Juri and Laura's outfits, They look good though regardless.

Jadeinchains

hey lol you can dislike Kasumi's outfit If you want. :p When Lisa gets revealed though you all better like her outfit that's shown! Being honest though I'm sure whatever outfit she's got it will be amazing.

please though TN give us some more news! We need it! show us Lisa, Christie anyone! I saw that they tweeted something like "who are you hoping to see next"... Please give us news before EVO!

Tyaren

Standard Donor
hey lol you can dislike Kasumi's outfit If you want. :p When Lisa gets revealed though you all better like her outfit that's shown! Being honest though I'm sure whatever outfit she's got it will be amazing.

What? XD That's just me lovingly checking your temperature, since you might be having llimited perceptive abilities and fever dreams.

Will it also be an amazing costume if it's half cyborg? XD La Mariposa the cyborg luchadora... It will certainly be unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD