Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They have said though that they aren't focusing right now on dlc etc and are just focusing on the game so I wouldn't be surprised at them trying to add as much as they can to it. And yeah like how Kasumi's hair has been improved etc I'm sure they'd do that with any alternate hairstyles etc. So I'm optimistic of that. ( And I'm again just really hyped to see some new info )

But yeah on Eliot's hair in general I prefer his alt hairstyle to his default one.
I'm just hoping Kasumi's hair won't be thin and will look like this!:oops:

Screenshot (544).png

How her hair should have been, long AND thick like Lili has xD

Tina2040_

I just want Tina to get a new hairdo and ditch the blonde.
brown-hair-medium-length-81_5.jpg

brown-hair-medium-length-81_4.jpg

I think it'll be cool if they design the character off Stephanie McMahon from the WWE.
Stephanie-McMahon-in-Tight-Leather-Outfit--06.jpg

Make her purchase DWA after a failed governor run PLEASE.

But since we're talking about other characters too:

:christie: Get rid of her dark tendencies and make her neutral. I got a bit of that with DOA5, but I really want them to flesh out her character in this game. Show that she's capable of emotion and warmth. I would LOVE it if they got her directly involved with Donovan. No more "Die!" or "You're out of luck" but rather "I obey no one" type quotes.
:ayane: I wouldn't mind her being more mature as others have said.
:hitomi: Since she's proven she's a fighter in DOA5, maybe she can come into DOA6 representing her karate school... "I'll help you prove yourself." "Let's spar! Ok?"

:leifang:
Can she get with Jann Lee already?

Last edited:

Tokkosho

upgrade Elliot from Twink to Twunk and lean Brad closer to daddy status. Oh and make Rig a slut.

ALSO continue Ayanes butterfly aesthetic and ramp it up a bit and give everyone in general a bit more style.

Blash

I just want Tina to get a new hairdo and ditch the blonde.
brown-hair-medium-length-81_5.jpg

brown-hair-medium-length-81_4.jpg

I think it'll be cool if they design the character off Stephanie McMahon from the WWE.
Stephanie-McMahon-in-Tight-Leather-Outfit--06.jpg

Make her purchase DWA after a failed governor run PLEASE.
Hair YES!
Stephaine NOOOOO!!!!

Stephaine McMahon is one of the worst written/constructed/developed characters of all time.
No! Just... NO!

Blash

But she's a great heel, don't lie to yourself ;)
Huge difference between being a good heel (which she is not, I'm sorry thats true. A good heel will always assist in a face's characters/stories progression) and being a vehicle for talent suppression just to gratify yourself.

Tina2040_

Huge difference between being a good heel (which she is not, I'm sorry thats true. A good heel will always assist in a face's characters/stories progression) and being a vehicle for talent suppression just to gratify yourself.

Gave me a better idea actually.

She ends up marrying someone like Triple H, and they purchase DWA a la WWF 2000 ;)

Juihau

Wasn't Tina retconned to be a natural blonde at some point? That or having dyed her hair since she was a child.

latest

Which makes sense, considering Bass is blond, himself, and we've never seen her mother...

Brute

Standard Donor
Wasn't Tina retconned to be a natural blonde at some point? That or having dyed her hair since she was a child.
There are plenty of people who have naturally blonde hair as children only to have it darken later in life.

Blash

latest

Which makes sense, considering Bass is blond, himself, and we've never seen her mother...
Yeah, that was pretty much verified.
She is a natural blonde, but she "dyed" it brown around the period of DOA1's story.

(Real reason, the limited colour pallette due to the over use of certain colours on such low memory at the time meant her blonde hair was coming out greenish and orange, so they just changed it to brown for that reason)

Raansu

latest

Bass' hair in 5 doesn't even look blond anymore.

Jadeinchains

latest

Like brute said it could have went dark as an adult and that's why she bleaches it now. Obviously though It is probably more likely she is just a natural blonde and doesnt bleach it.

Boogie

i wish they'd give rig tattoos that made fucking sense and some facial hair so he'd stop looking like he walked out of a boy band in 2000.

a nice 5'clock shadow would go lovely with his shaved head and also more elaborate design
like so
26919801141_f266c0b7c3_o.jpg

idk if they're trying to appeal to an "urban" market with Rig, they need to do harder research.
well
i'll do his redesign, for free if they want.

also i hope he's a fully fleshed out character now. that whole fake amnesia shit was doodoo and then christie all "how you've grown" and him not knowing her and all that shit but turns out they were working together the whole time???? who wrote that? i wanna fight.

anyways heres hoping he has a fresh new C1 thats more geared towards street clothes and isn't like

shit.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
idk if they're trying to appeal to an "urban" market with Rig, they need to do harder research.
well
i'll do his redesign, for free if they want.

I'm surprised Team Ninja didn't already contact you to do is design, lol.

I'll be happy if his tattoos will be of high resolution this time (which I am sure they will). The blurry/pixelated mess of DOA 5 was awful. For such an integral part of a character's design it was realized really poorly. For some reason the blur/pixelation was worse in particular costumes.

I by the way still think that Rig has the best realized face of any DOA5 character...

say_cheeeeese__3_by_doafanboi-d74t7lu.jpg

It has a lot of character and treads the fine line between handsome yet rugged. Many of the other male characters are either a bit too rugged, bordering on the ugly, or too handsome, crossing into that lifeless/featureless anime bishounen look.
Speaking of which:
I hope, while preserving Eliot's prettiness, they'll manage to give his face more character and life this time.

eliot_portrait_by_doafanboi-d6oq84t.jpg

A different skin texture and shaders would already go a long way if they don't want to change his face structurally in any way.
The two images look like they could be from two different games. XD

Last edited:

RetroMe91

I hope DOA6 makes me really like the men again. I was really bored with the men and paid little to no attention to them prior to DOA4. I like Batman a little, but then Elliot was so relatable for me when DOA4 came out. DOA5 really made me notice the men when it first came out. It made me remember why I liked Batman (plus now he has a scar), Hayate became more attractive, Elliot was a fun little twink, but Rig.... Rig is definitely the best male character for me, both aesthetically and play style-wise. So for redesigns, I hope they make the males a bigger priority this time. I want to see them more attractive, more rugged, and more fun.

I’d also like them to bring back the older story mode, but in addition to the current story. I loved the style for the DOA5 story, but the replay ability of the story prior to DOA5, where everyone had an individual story mode with an ending video... that was great. If they could incorporate that into the arcade or something for DOA6..

Leifasumi

Hey everyone

I am new here and I've been checking out this site since 2014 I would say. I decided to join since DOA6 was announced

On topic: I love Helena's new design the most. I want this hairstyle as an option for her

latest

Kasumi's new redesign is awful, basic and boring. I don't think it will ever grow on me as well.

I was bored so I made this, I stopped when it started to look like Taki lol + I don't think red fits Kasumi that much, although I like the cherry blossom flower I added.
VuS3CfJ.jpg

I know the edit is awful since I did it in like 5 mins. Sorry.

Attachments

• Kas.jpg
    Kas.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD