Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadaveri

Let the downgrading begin...

View attachment 25458

Ignore the image compression in the new image, there isn't better footage, but direct your eyes to the missing shadowing and lighting effects in the background, for example on the giant screen and the tribune.

The lighting in the NYC backyard was downgraded as well. Due to the darkness image compression is even worse, so no image comparison in that case for now.

I guess that is always bound to happen...*sighs*

wtf o_O that's ****ing horrible

Last edited:

RetroMe91

Did anyone else notice the rainbow keychain on his belt? Diego confirmed to be the gay cast member? It would be funny if he is supposed to be the hot guy of the cast that all of the ladies swoon over and then he is just like “sorry ladies, Bayman is more my type.”

KwonJigglypuff

Did anyone else notice the rainbow keychain on his belt? Diego confirmed to be the gay cast member? It would be funny if he is supposed to be the hot guy of the cast that all of the ladies swoon over and then he is just like “sorry ladies, Bayman is more my type.”

He could totally be the Ricky Martin/Lito Rodriguez from Japan's POV. Ambiguous latino lover.

Chapstick

I knew he was ghey the moment he got 1 inch from Rig’s face

But anyway something about his face throws me off, I don’t find him to be attractive

Boogie

I knew he was ghey the moment he got 1 inch from Rig’s face

But anyway something about his face throws me off, I don’t find him to be attractive

his hair is what kills my boner. that cockatoo cut can vacate the premises imminently

Chaos

Actually...the DOA5 feet were for the PS3/Xbox360 generation highly polished. They still look better than anything you find in Tekken 7 or Soul Calibur 6. XD

This is how the feet looked in SC5 and how they also look in SC6, since they simply reuse the same models:

37260sc5_pub_hss_xiba1_001.jpg

Let's zoom in a little, shall we?

View attachment 25455

If the DOA5 feet are potatoes, what are these?
:( Ugh......for some reason his pencil toes scares me. Shame on Namco.
Let the downgrading begin...

View attachment 25458

Ignore the image compression in the new image, there isn't better footage, but direct your eyes to the missing shadowing and lighting effects in the background, for example on the giant screen and the tribune.

The lighting in the NYC backyard was downgraded as well. Due to the darkness image compression is even worse, so no image comparison in that case for now.

I guess that is always bound to happen...*sighs*
This BS pisses me off.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Probably posted before

Dead or Alive 6 director: girls with big tits don't look human.

27ZlXuL.jpg

He just outed his Marie Rose fetish.

Now girls with big tits on the internet are angry.

https://twitter.com/Angelheartnight/status/1018060293392527360

Don't import that nonsense in here. Their (the group around that They stole our bewbz- petition) argumentation is very disingenuous, incendiary and obviously politcally colored. We don't need that in here. They can keep on terrorizing Twitter and other sites. In fact they already tried to expand in here. The aftermath was one ban and one of them fortunately leaving voluntarily.

just_me

Standard Donor
Can someone do an interview with Shimbori and Master at EVO?

On the one hand, it's probably the only chance for them to talk about gameplay in more detail then “we are trying to make it accessible and fun for everyone” and on the other hand, it might be a good opportunity to just directly address this stuff.
Though I guess it would go something like this:
“Do you think women with big breasts are not human?” Shimbori: “No”

Well maybe something on the topic as well…
Rig is pretty faithful to his DoA5 design… wasn't sure if the dark spot on his chin was actually a beard, or just the lighting XD
Diego is OK I guess… stays true to the Brawler archetype even including the red leather jacket.

Last edited:

Kasumi-Phase-X

Can someone do an interview with Shimbori and Master at EVO?

On the one hand, it's probably the only chance for them to talk about gameplay in more detail then “we are trying to make it accessible and fun for everyone” and on the other hand, it might be a good opportunity to just directly address this stuff.
Though I guess it would go something like this:
“Do you think women with big breasts are not human?” Shimbori: “No”

I can try to do an interview with Shimbori & Master, because I'm already on a quest to find Shimbori I want to ask him on where I can properly give My feedback for downloadable content which was mention from game informer. I have an ipad that can record, just send Me a PM on what I should ask so I can write it on a notebook.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I can try to do an interview with Shimbori & Master, because I'm already on a quest to find Shimbori I want to ask him on where I can properly give My feedback for downloadable content which was mention from game informer. I have an ipad that can record, just send Me a PM on what I should ask so I can write it on a notebook.

Please also ask if there is a reason for no belly buttons, lol. Scratch the lol, that's an honest question in fact. It looks just weird.

Jadeinchains

Oh yeah @Tyaren I finally get what you mean about that, Yeah It kinda looks as if they'd made the details of where the belly button should be but haven't actually made an indent or something of where it should be? I'm not sure, I'm also not sure If it's a deliberate choice they've decided to make or maybe they just haven't noticed that there isn't an indent or something? I don't know.

Also In general as any news came out yet today about Rig and Diego?

PS: Tomorrow is the day that the EVO doa tournament starts! :D

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Is it all the boys or only Rig ? Could he just be a clone of Young Donovan or something ? Kyle XY situation ?

The official website was updated @Jadeinchains
Yeah it almost looks intentional to me. There isnt even a navel baked into the texture. It would be one thing if there was and no dip in the model where its textured on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD