Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't bother replying to this guy, no matter what you say, what sources you link, it's just going to be a repeat of what's been happening in every other derailed thread. Rikuto already told him he would give Shimbori his feedback, and the response was, "I don't believe you". He thinks everyone on this site are yes men...despite a decent amount of people criticizing both the gameplay and casual aspects of the game for years. Just block him, easier that way.

just_me

Standard Donor
Either way, have a Kasumi Boob comparison:
aE1Vez4.jpg

It's not perfect but the angle and scale are close enough imo… it's also Phase 4 and not Kasumi, but I really doubt they had a different base body mesh in DoA5.

Maybe my eyes are really bad but I can't see any significant downgrades… if anything it looks like the opposite, but what do I know.

Don't bother replying to this guy, no matter what you say, what sources you link, it's just going to be a repeat of what's been happening in every other derailed thread. Rikuto already told him he would give Shimbori his feedback, and the response was, "I don't believe you". He thinks everyone on this site are yes men...despite a decent amount of people criticizing both the gameplay and casual aspects of the game for years. Just block him, easier that way.
About that you are right.
I acted like a piece of shit with him, he give me that oportunity and I insulted him, I ask him to forgive me later.
I already say than my problem is how extreme people is being here, not every fanservice fan want the game be like Venus Vacation, heck I would be mad if that were the case.
Costumes are not the problem, Helena one is great, my problem is with the model of the characters, Shimbori is acting like people is just mad with the costumes when in reality the character models are the problem (yes the smaller boobs) and the "cool" tone he want, that poors man MK close up is dumb.

Jadeinchains

Yeah so getting away from the drama I saw that there's talk of a possible reveal happening at EVO? Did anyone else see it? And they did say female character reveals coming soon. If there is a reveal I imagine it will happen tonight during the livestream, I wonder If it will be 1 or 2 characters revealed? Ayane is definitely a safe bet to be revealed.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Also, weren't they recently claiming TN already made the breasts bigger in the newer game built because of the backlash, and didn't they claim there was a Japanese uncensored version? I knew that was BS, but they were sure of it. Why are they still complaining then? XD

Yeah so getting away from the drama I saw that there's talk of a possible reveal happening at EVO? Did anyone else see it? And they did say female character reveals coming soon. If there is a reveal I imagine it will happen tonight during the livestream, I wonder If it will be 1 or 2 characters revealed? Ayane is definitely a safe bet to be revealed.

Maybe it is just Ayane, to really let her shine?
Though she better not be in an as ugly suit as Kasumi. ;)

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

When does the stream start today? 6pm/7pm type of time again for us like yesterday? But yeah hopefully the reveal is near the beginning/middle rahter than end because that would be like 5am for me lol.

Jadeinchains

The reveal is specifically at 10pm PDT/1am EDT/2pm JST. Also know as the end. Sorry. lol

rip lol, Is it actually confirmed to be at the end or something? Where was it confirmed? If it is though then I'm gonna have to try to stay up for it then. :p

God I'd love it if it was a Lisa reveal, Like Her and Tina fighting each other on a new wrestling ring stage or something since It's being revealed at EVO in America. It's more likely though I think that it will be Ayane who obviously I'm also super hyped to see.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
When does the stream start today? 6pm/7pm type of time again for us like yesterday? But yeah hopefully the reveal is near the beginning/middle rahter than end because that would be like 5am for me lol.

Stream starts the same time as yesterday, that's 18:00/19:00 o'clock for us.

The reveal is specifically at 10pm PDT/1am EDT/2pm JST. Also know as the end. Sorry. lol

Oh, did they say that the reveal was at the very end or are you just assuming that? As the big finale it would make sense though...

Jadeinchains

Maybe they finally reveal she's dead?

new-york-laughing-gif-5.gif

draco-malfoy-emma-watson-funny-gif-Favim.com-2486647.gif

no.

Well @Tyaren and every other European...we're gonna be in for the long haul tonight then if you decide to stay up for the reveal, Won't it literally be at like 4am or something then? It's great though that we are getting so many reveals now In such short time after that 2 month wait between them with Diego and Rig a couple of days ago and the reveal tonight and I'm guessing something at Gamescom to later this month.

Disco Inferno

You know I loved the Diesel outfit of Bass in the last game, is like they wanted to recognize him for his work in the movie.
I expect not only that outfit to comeback, but also giving him a Razor Ramon outfit in order to complete the NWO reference with his classic Hollywood Hogan attire.

Since the attire of Hall and Nash weren't memorable in the NWO, that's why I want the Diesel outfit to return as well adding a Razor Ramon's

mizking

Also, weren't they recently claiming TN already made the breasts bigger in the newer game built because of the backlash, and didn't they claim there was a Japanese uncensored version? I knew that was BS, but they were sure of it. Why are they still complaining then? XD

Maybe it is just Ayane, to really let her shine?
Though she better not be in an as ugly suit as Kasumi. ;)

Ayane? In a suit? DING DING DING DING WHAT A GUESS, i mean seriously do you think TNs actually going to promote her in that DOA 5 outfit? It's probably going to be some black suit this time around

Tyaren

Standard Donor
draco-malfoy-emma-watson-funny-gif-Favim.com-2486647.gif

no.

Just saying it would be the humane thing to do at this point, not dragging it out needlessly any longer, finally giving her fans closure and a chance to start anew in this game. :) Wouldn't it be poetic and quite beautiful if the first shot of DOA6's story mode would be a shot of Lisa's grave?

EMGNBestCryingScenes15.gif

It's of course just a symbolic gravesite, because it would've been impossible to find any remains after tonnes of debris crushed Lisa to dust.

Lol, I just need to let it all out before she is actually revealed and I can't any longer.

Well @Tyaren and every other European...we're gonna be in for the long haul tonight then if you decide to stay up for the reveal, Won't it literally be at like 4am or something then? It's great though that we are getting so many reveals now In such short time after that 2 month wait between them with Diego and Rig a couple of days ago and the reveal tonight and I'm guessing something at Gamescom to later this month.

I think I am actually going to attempt to stay awake until then. :) I'm not the youngest anymore though...so I might doze off in the meantime. I just hope the reveal is actually worth it.
That reminds me of dozing off during NEC last year and missing the disappointment of the century, lol.

Jadeinchains

Lol evil well I guess soon you won't be able to make those jokes anymore so you might as well make them while you still can. :p And yeah I'm gonna try to stay awake until then...don't know If I'll make it though but I'll try at least. If I don't at least I'll wake up to the reveal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD