Level of competition online is at an all times series low.

MrMoon360

No need to hate on Tekken guys. The game is solid and very popular. Sorta makes it to EVO too.
I play both games.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
"Instead I was treated to shameless spam in 3 bar connections." You sure you weren't playing DoA?

I get spam in DOA too, but DOA's system is basically designed to deal with spam. Tekken's system encourages it along with the mashing of safe pokes. I don't hate Tekken, but the point is that there's bullshit in both games.

Furthermore, why the fuck are you here?

Blackburry

Standard Donor
I get spam in DOA too, but DOA's system is basically designed to deal with spam. Tekken's system encourages it along with the mashing of safe pokes. I don't hate Tekken, but the point is that there's bullshit in both games.

Sounds like you just don't understand how to deal with "spam" in tekken, or play the game because the game definitely gives you tools to blow up fools that are acting like jackasses, more so than DOA. It just isn't isn't in the obvious form of a hold.

As for Fantastic Damage....this guy is either a troll, or a person that is a fan of the DOA series(characters) but not the system...which I guess would still make him a troll on here.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Sounds like you just don't understand how to deal with "spam" in tekken, or play the game because the game definitely gives you tools to blow up fools that are acting like jackasses, more so than DOA. It just isn't isn't in the obvious form of a hold.

As for Fantastic Damage....this guy is either a troll, or a person that is a fan of the DOA series(characters) but not the system...which I guess would still make him a troll on here.

I never said I didn't know how to deal with it, it just seems a lot more annoying in Tekken because a lot of the people online don't seem to give a shit and keep going for the same bullshit. I mean how many hopkicks can I go for before the online douches stop spamming lows? It's fucking stupid at times.

esotericthought

I'm not expecting everyone to be good, but there was definitely more people trying in 2 and 4 online.

yea but doa4 was fun to play online... and doa5 is not fun at all. this coming from a button smashing noob. :)

the little lobbies and zack shops gave us something to do... I don't have that anymore... and it takes away a lot from the game...

Fantastic Damage

I'm here to make fun of a game and it's "community" that I used to take seriously a long time ago. I have nothing better to do with my time.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I'm here to make fun of a game and it's "community" that I used to take seriously a long time ago. I have nothing better to do with my time.

Well I guess that I'm glad that you're being honest about not having a life. But on a different note, how do you go about raising the level of "competition" online? Improved tutorials like DOA5U will have? Emperor Cow seems to have done a fantastic job trying to cover fundamentals of this game. However, I'm not sure how many people that play online regularly visit this site.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD