Characters Marie Rose Combo and Strategy thread

TRI Mike

Thread reserved to post anything and everything about combos, moves and general strategy for Marie Rose. I'll try to keep the first post updated with important info like juggles depending on weight class, frame traps, safe moves and things like that.

OK so I'm editing this post to update with some launcher-juggle variations.

@Nereus posted that after CB! :7::K:, :4::K::4::5::P::P:,:P::P::6::P::K: works on everyone except Bass, Leon, Bayman and Rachel

According to @Radiance after her :F+K: limbo, you can use:

Feather weight
:7::K: :5: :F+K: :5: :F+K: :5: :P::P::6::P::K:

Super Light weights - welter
7k ~ 4k ~ 6k4 * k ~ pp6pk
:7::[K>: :4::[K>: :6::[K>: :5::4::[K>: :[P>::[P>:
Mid - Super heavy
7K ~ BT F+K ~ PP6PK (Substitute BT KKK for max damage if no wall is near)
:7::[K>: :F+K: :5: :P::P::6::P::K:

I also posted this basic combo using a couple of sit-down stuns. Note that it's NOT guaranteed and people can escape by staggering. :K::K:,:6::4::P:,:6::6::P:,:214::P:,:P::P::P:,:P::P::6::P::K: You can replace 64P with 6P for a guaranteed attack.

Last edited:

FatalxInnocence

Well I know the inputs for the combos we've seen... but it seems pointless posting them without knowing the damage of them, same goes for the adv counter guaranteed combos etc. I think he just wanted to beat everyone to the punch hahaha, which is fine... =] as long as it gets done in the end.

Brute

Standard Donor
I think he just wanted to beat everyone to the punch hahaha,
How cute.
GoldCS.png

TRI Mike

So, is anyone else playing as her already¿ I'm very pleased with what I've seen so far. Try this very basic combo for starters:

:K::K:,:6::4::P:,:6::6::P:,:214::P:,:P::P::P:,:P::P::6::P::K: - It does ~120 damage in counter hit and looks nice. I'm sure there are tons of other options.

Does anyone have any lift stuns besides 214P in NH¿

Brute

Standard Donor
Does anyone have any lift stuns besides 214P in NH¿
I've covered a lot of this in the the other thread, lol

Anyway, yes. 3P is a CH lift stun, and your biggest one (only 15 frames and a mid, as well). 7K is also a CH lift stun.

8K, 7K, 214P, PPK etc. are NH lift stuns, CH launchers

And careful with that combo you provided, as it can be stagger escaped.

TRI Mike

Yeah it can, that's why I stated it's very, very basic. I've only been playing her for 30 mins or so.

7K is a launcher in CH btw, I think you meant 9K.

Does anyone have a follow-up for the P+K bound¿ so far only 6KK and 4PP seem to connect.

Hm... another easy combo: :3::P+K:(Flower Wheel):K:, BT:4::P:, :P::P::P:, :P::P::6::P::K: - Does 92 damage in CH and seems guaranteed.

Brute

Standard Donor
Yes, I meant 9K.

And no, that combo is not guaranteed. With slow escaping the BT 4P at 20 frames will not connect.

TRI Mike

The AI isn't escaping it in my game, I'm using fastest stagger and block reaction. With that, the SDS is +22 and the launcher is a i20 mid punch. It should be guaranteed.

FatalxInnocence

I have her! and it seems most of the combos I figured out were actually in challenge mode so there's no real point listing them... apart from~

CB pathway ~ 66K 9P 6PP P 66P, from there you go...

7K BT 4K 6K4K BT KKK ~ 115 dmg, works on Light to mid... I'm pretty sure. It worked on Ayane, Mila and then I tried it on Sarah but it didn't work on Rig. I'm not familiar with who sits on what weigh class so that's about as much I can say.

One that requires a bit of sacrifice and only works on lightweights... HOWEVER it looks awesome imo~

7K BT 8P4PP 6PK ~ 107 dmg, bit of a sacrifice... but I personally think it looks cool! =P

Everything else I do is actually in training mode lol o_o;; apart from~

7K BT 4K 9P 6K PP6PK ~ 110 dmg

As for heavy weights only thing I can seem to do is 7K BT 4K4K BT KKK which is 108 dmg... when near a wall just replace the BT KKK with PP6PK as BT KKK causes wall splat.

ANYWAY That's it for now! =D I'll report back here if I find anything when I mess with her more tomorrow. So far, she's my favourite character. Looks like I finally have a main. Yay~

( Also Marie Kinda just.... floats when you hit her.... We sure she's not a featherweight o_o;; I really can't tell... her moves have wacky float properties. )

Last edited:

JJpalmer

this looks cool fake would it be a problem to have the notation or is it on youtube was watchin the vid here

TRI Mike

I'm attempting to use Ronso~BT transitions when people block her to try and use her BT OH. It this useful or not¿ I have no internet at home so all I have right now is the AI that magically figures everything out.

Nightpup

So, for a CB combo I saw someone do this:
CB, 7K, BT H+K, BT H+K, PP6PK. But I only saw them do it on lightweights. Can anyone confirm if it also works on midweights and if you can do BT KKK in place of PP6PK?

tekkin88

So, for a CB combo I saw someone do this:
CB, 7K, BT H+K, BT H+K, PP6PK. But I only saw them do it on lightweights. Can anyone confirm if it also works on midweights and if you can do BT KKK in place of PP6PK?
Doesn't work on midweights :/ but BT KKK does work after but it's not wall-efficient so, pp6pk when near a wall and kkk when in open space.

Further testing shows that it can work on helena's weight class but the timing is very specific and I haven't gotten it to land consistently.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD