Marie Rose info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

Wait, does the arcade version not have a Tag mode?

The Arcade version in the test area doesn't have a Tag mode, but talking about the selectable outfits TN has already said that this isn't the definitive product and that the real Arcade will include more than only two outfits.
In the same way, I think that also Tag could be added.

FatalxInnocence

People I want remember that Razor's Edge version WII:U has Momiji and Kasumi like free DLC characters through patches, with their voices, outfits, and missions included.

Sure, this was for the Japan (after all they didn't pay for the DLC outfits of NG3:RE, on the opposite of the Xbox and PS3 players), but anyway constitute a previous case for Team Ninja.

Maybe we will pay for Marie Rose, but don't act like it's impossible that she could be completely free.

All I'm stating is I think it's stupid to EXPECT her to be free. Everyone is ruling out that she will be a pay character and I find it silly. Everyone should just be thankful we're even getting her. Free or not.

Kronin

All I'm stating is I think it's stupid to EXPECT her to be free. Everyone is ruling out that she will be a pay character and I find it silly. Everyone should just be thankful we're even getting her. Free or not.

I agree, before of all it's already a good news that Team Ninja don't want leave exclusive contents to the Arcade.

In second place, there are good reasons to think that the character could be free or less, so like you mean it's not possible for everyone to predict with certainty what TN will decide to do.

Last edited:

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I'm very grateful we're getting Marie Rose I will pay anything to play her. I just remember TN saying they don't think paid DLC Characters are fair but if they changed their mind since then its understandable, characters are expensive to make.

Last edited:

RoboJoe

TN claimed they wouldn't charge for stages or characters that are dlc. Twice so far they kept their word. In this case, you SHOULD expect her to be free, because it's more likely considering what has happened so far. There's always a chance that they changed their minds though, but I doubt it.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
TN claimed they wouldn't charge for stages or characters that are dlc. Twice so far they kept their word. In this case, you SHOULD expect her to be free, because it's more likely considering what has happened so far. There's always a chance that they changed their minds though, but I doubt it.

Do you have that in black and white? I mean, that they said, they weren't going to charge for stages and characters?

Kronin

Do you have that in black and white? I mean, that they said, they weren't going to charge for stages and characters?

Actually I remember that they have only talked of characters, the free stages was considered by the fans a sort of proof of the truthfulness of their words about the eventual characters DLC.

I will post the link of Hayashi's interview if I can find it.

EDIT: Here the link: http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/d...make_fighting_games_unfair_says_doa5_dev.html

Actually Hayashi' sentence was ambiguous (I forgotten about this detail): he said "We have no plans to sell characters like downlodable contents", that could be also indicate simply "We don't want make DLC characters".
However like I said, their behavior with the stages made think to the people that in the eventuality of a character DLC, TN would have released them free, according to their words about "being unfair" (like wrote in the interview).

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Indeed very ambiguous. I wouldn't take that as a proof, that they will never charge for characters. Let's see. :)

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
You can still choose whether or not buy those costumes.... a character is far more essential and I wouldn't complain either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD