Marie Rose info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxSakuraLuvaxX

Imagine if VenusAngelic voiced her o.o

Anyway I main Alisa/Lili and Marie's moveset I wouldn't say is identical but she does have a few moves that resemble theirs. (Lili 2,4, alisa d+4,) I don't know why but the adorable feel to her really makes me want to drop kasumi for her, especially since she'll most likely require a lot of skill with timing crushes- and last for her personality resemblance to myself (unless she's sadistic lol (i))
team ninja can i voice her plz, i can pull off a 6yr old moaning

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
So Marie Rose's roll thingy evades mids right? Now that's going to be annoying to be completely honest. Her jump thing evades lows. Sooooooo if you try to hit her, she'll roll under the mids and highs and jump over the lows. That would be some epic trolling shit right there.
Hayate Cartwheel?

HoodsXx

So Marie Rose's roll thingy evades mids right? Now that's going to be annoying to be completely honest. Her jump thing evades lows. Sooooooo if you try to hit her, she'll roll under the mids and highs and jump over the lows. That would be some epic trolling shit right there.

If It works anything like Brad's roll in lay down, then I can guarantee you it will not be annoying. Here's why, From what the roll looks like and the way in how they balanced out rolls. They will only crush mids if the opponent throws a mid striking move that a) doesn't track and b) isn't a true mid. The reason for this is that TN obviously wanted the roll to have some use when coming in. Now if you're facing an opponent and they use a string that is at first linear but has a quick followup or a true mid follow-up, than it will stop her roll shenanigans. And no her OH will not catch a lot of things at close quarters unless she like shown in the video crushes a mid wake-up or uses the roll as Oki.

im kinda done with all the chicks, theres not a single male character that i like besides bass, but he sucks :( bring more cool male characters, chicks can never be cool. its just the tits that gets you interested ;)

TN bring back Tengu (and Genra PLZ)

Brute

Standard Donor
Hayabusa is the coolest mother-fucker in the game (since Dante is not in DMC).

/thread

Number 13

150px-DOA5U_Ein_C1.jpg

Can't hear you I accidentally left my awesome on at 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD