Characters Marie Rose, Phase 4 and 1.05

After all of the intense matches from SCR this weekend, it's only fitting that we are followed up with huge news pertaining to our game and community. Marie Rose is coming to consoles 3/25 on Playstation 3 and the 26th on Xbox 360. A 1.05 update is also planned, but little details are available for that.

Update 3/04: Marie Rose will be paid DLC. Her retail price is 5.99 USD. It should also be mentioned that the title update will be coupled with Lorelei.

Kasumi Alpha "Phase 4" is also planned to be released and she is only currently planned for arcades.

The following images provided by Team NINJA. Be sure to thank them (Twitter/Facebook) for their support!

Last edited by a moderator:
1386778321260.gif

I'm surprised this wasn't posted sooner, but there's an English trailer of Marie Rose's console release showcasing her English voice. Also, to celebrate 1 million downloads of Core Fighters, Jann Lee will be free for 3 weeks starting March 12th (for Europe as far as I can tell).

There are also more screens of Phase 4 (Or as I like to call Sakixum because she looks like an Organization XIII member) in action.

tumblr_n1vck5QY0V1rr7kngo5_1280.jpg
tumblr_n1vck5QY0V1rr7kngo6_1280.jpg
tumblr_n1vck5QY0V1rr7kngo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_n1vck5QY0V1rr7kngo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_n1vck5QY0V1rr7kngo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_n1vck5QY0V1rr7kngo1_1280.jpg

And now she looks like something straight out of Assassin's Creed : D

I'm surprised this wasn't posted sooner, but there's an English trailer of Marie Rose's console release showcasing her English voice. Also, to celebrate 1 million downloads of Core Fighters, Jann Lee will be free for 3 weeks starting March 12th (for Europe as far as I can tell).

There are also more screens of Phase 4 (Or as I like to call Sakixum because she looks like an Organization XIII member) in action.

tumblr_n1vck5QY0V1rr7kngo5_1280.jpg
tumblr_n1vck5QY0V1rr7kngo6_1280.jpg
tumblr_n1vck5QY0V1rr7kngo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_n1vck5QY0V1rr7kngo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_n1vck5QY0V1rr7kngo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_n1vck5QY0V1rr7kngo1_1280.jpg

And now she looks like something straight out of Assassin's Creed : D
idk how i feel about her voice......its annoying but i imagined it to be even more annoying and high pitched then it is lol

I'm sorry? Marie is paid DLC? Did TN just go back on their word on no paid DLC characters?
Why do people keep saying this? Their original statement was that they would have no DLC characters at all. Then Ultimate came around and pushed that boundary, then Marie Rose's existence came along and broke it. By the time Marie Rose was announced, that statement was nullified. Therefore, it should have been assumed logically that if they're charging so much for outfits, they will definitely charge for a characters with outfits.

PS: They technically kept their word. DOA5 didn't have any DLC characters, paid or otherwise. They made no statement about DLC characters in 5U.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD