match-ups strengths and weaknesses

Nameless Sama

Ok I will send you a message till I have time. I prefer tag we can play single too but which mode do you want to play and should I record these matches ?

Nameless
:hayabusa:

charisma

Me personally, i dont have any issues with match-ups using busa or any other character. Simply because if you know the oponnents options after strings and throughout strings you have nothinig to worry about, just focus and execute. But I am not the best hayabusa player but i do play him like no one else, and i have ALOT of mix ups and even more combos that do serious damage.

So if anyone wants to fight, just let me know.
GT: CHARISMA218

Brute

Standard Donor
Fighting Jan Lee and Helena is always a pain in the ass for me when I use Busa >.>
Jann Lee's not so bad for me because he likes relying on that fast mid (punch), his most frequent low poke is a punch (1P), he commonly uses PP to extend the stun threshold (punches), and his DG opens him up to HiC throws. Thus, he can be Izuna'd to death.

Helena's a different story.

Tenro

hayabusa in the most simplistic way is a very momentum based character , meaning that either you are gonna pressurize your foe or get completely owned by them . his worst matchups imo are against characters that very delayable string heavy characters like christie , kasumi etc. because ryu needs a strong CH stun to start his offense and since these characters are very fast plus delayable strings , in these matchups u need to be able to patient and look for your opportunity to get your CH because ryu's stuns are solid in CH. PLUS we should'nt forget that all these CQC characters struggle in range and as ryu u at least got SOME options so why be afraid to use them to your advantage?

as for against the parry characters imo the general rule of thumb with any character is to always try to vary your strike's hit level at all 3 points because you gotta condition these parry happy people towards a "precise read" parry rather than a "option select" parry which many ppl have as their go-to option after their attacks are done . ryu has access his mid punch stuns from his jab strings , his WR kick is hold/parry resistant plus i think that even his 3p alone on CH can be used as a mix between his WR kick and WR OH but i ll only recommend this tactic if your opponent is on the total disrespective offense.

the most optimum style with ryu against any character is to have a very reactive button finger but a very vigilant and patient mindset. he's the type which starts his own stuff by the loopholes presented by his opponents whoever they may be.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD