Might DOA6 be PS4 exclusive?

Crext

Standard Donor
Playstation is more popular on japan than Xbox one, by a large margin, simple as that.

That may be, but these are western versions of those exclusives. It they bother localizing one would believe they'd bother porting them between such similar systems.

Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I think it ultimately depends on their projected sales of the game if it ever comes out to begin with.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Scorpio will be more powerful than the Neo by a significant margin.
We don't have exact proof though. Unless I see proof with my own eyes, then I can't believe that. It's easy for Microsoft representatives to use utter bragadocio and say it's more powerful when they do not work with Sony and know their rival's specs and techs. That's like me saying I have browner eyes than Tyaren without even knowing his eye color.(Which I believe is green..?)

EDIT: Just looked up the stuff, Microsoft seems very confident it'll be the most powerful console. Well, Ps4 Neo doesn't have an exact release date yet, but I expect they'll prolong it to have more time to surpass it. Remember, you can make a big card tower and call it a day, but that's futile if a rival is still building long after you finished.

Last edited:

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Nioh is going to be a big proving ground for exclusivity. Sony didn't give them even a clip at their E3 conference this year and if the game doesn't perform well enough to recoup costs and turn a profit, we may never see a console exclusive from TN, and KT in general, again (Warriors spin off titles excepted since that's a given multiple generations old at this point and has a built-in fanbase similar to Madden, albeit smaller).

NightAntilli

If the NEO releases this year, it's practically a given that the Scorpio will be more powerful...

Not that it really would matter though. The ease of development trumps raw power. That's why the X360 beat the PS3, and now why the PS4 is beating the Xbox One.

Crext

Standard Donor
Nioh will be released at PCs eventually. Dark Souls proved that even a horrible ports sells 5x times the amount on the master race.

Nyte

We don't have exact proof though. Unless I see proof with my own eyes, then I can't believe that. It's easy for Microsoft representatives to use utter bragadocio and say it's more powerful when they do not work with Sony and know their rival's specs and techs. That's like me saying I have browner eyes than Tyaren without even knowing his eye color.(Which I believe is green..?)

EDIT: Just looked up the stuff, Microsoft seems very confident it'll be the most powerful console. Well, Ps4 Neo doesn't have an exact release date yet, but I expect they'll prolong it to have more time to surpass it. Remember, you can make a big card tower and call it a day, but that's futile if a rival is still building long after you finished.
We do know this for sure:

Neo: 4 teraflops
Scorpio: 6 teraflops

They have revealed the full specs yet (which is wise of them), but the Neo is coming later this year while the Scorpio is coming out late next year. Even Sony are practically shitting themselves, because they did not anticipate Microsoft making a console this powerful. When asked in an interview, they always downplay graphics and emphasize things like games. That doesn't tell me that Sony is exactly in a good position here.

http://furiousfanboys.com/2016/06/sony-tries-downplay-microsofts-project-scorpio-hardware-power/

There's also the fact that the Neo like won't be able to run native 4K, while the Scorpio will.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I'm amazed you didn't know. O: There are tons on PS3 and also some on PS4. But that's another topic. XD
There isn't.

Ecchi games like Bullet Girls and SK are not eroges, unless you mean Visual Novels which are also not eroges.

Eroges are hentai games and they are only on PC, but this is getting offtopic.

NightAntilli

HDR is much more important than 4K. But in order for 4K to be successful still, they're generally acting like those two must go together, but it's not true.

Ooobe

Like choosing btwn 4k OR oled... I don't think it's TN's call anyway. Platform decision will likely come from some corporate bean counter. Since nothing has been announced yet I suspect by the time it's ready it will be multi-plat. Hardware is similar enough architecturally it's not really a development issue anymore

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD