DOA5U Mila Combos

Jefffcore

I already posted that pseudo. :p

It only works with 3h+k, and you're gonna be negative at the lowest height if you do it on heavyweights. The advantage you get depends on the height you have them. Luckely the have slower jabs and it still gets rid of wakeups, so you can get away with it, but be careful what attacks you use. Jabs or 6p are your best bet if they tech.

9 frame jabbers will beat you if you jab their jab.

Last edited:

rximmortal

At least for me Mila is now very good "Rusher" . In Vanila she was more like Zoning.
At least for me again Rushing is the better playstyle (Of course if you do it right :) )

RubinRoon

Dont know if this is news but if you hit 3pp as a stun extender and the opponent is at max threshhold during the sitdownstun, 3p is a guaranteed launcher.
Doesnt launch very high though. I sometimes get 3pp kp as a juggle with decent damage, but it is very inconsistent. p6p6p seems to work though.
doing this a lot makes your opponent very hold-happy and you can 6T > K for great justice.

Gill Hustle

Dont know if this is news but if you hit 3pp as a stun extender and the opponent is at max threshhold during the sitdownstun, 3p is a guaranteed launcher.
Doesnt launch very high though. I sometimes get 3pp kp as a juggle with decent damage, but it is very inconsistent. p6p6p seems to work though.
doing this a lot makes your opponent very hold-happy and you can 6T > K for great justice.

Hmm I've been experimenting alot with 3pp.

If you get 3pp on counter hit followed by another 3pp you can do either P+K or 9P into guaranteed mount.

If you do say 1p on counter hit, > 3ppX2 you can us K>P follow up as they launch higher thanks to 1p.

RubinRoon

Hmm I've been experimenting alot with 3pp.

If you get 3pp on counter hit followed by another 3pp you can do either P+K or 9P into guaranteed mount.

If you do say 1p on counter hit, > 3ppX2 you can us K>P follow up as they launch higher thanks to 1p.

3pp twice in a row is nice but does anybody actually get hit by that? it looks very obvious and mashy when performed ^^
stun > 3ppX2 > kp actually does a lot of damage for being guaranteed after the sitdown stun. Then again we are talking about mila

Nameless Sama

Hello People ! I am searching the whole day players. I want ot make for my 400 Subcirber a Combo video contains all characters but I am not godd with everyone cause I am focus on 1 Character. As a Mila player I want form you if you really want to join thath you can some powerlauncher combos to a near object and some stage combos ! I am really glad for any help. if you have questions please feel free to tell me on my side or write a PN. required a PSN account

mpgeist

Standard Donor
What can I use after 6T? All I know about is that K, P from the combo challenge but I would like to have a deeper strategy with this throw, it's so good! I'm terrible with crafting my own stuff so any help would be appreciated.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
What can I use after 6T?

Seems Mila's 8PP after 6T against certain males has expanded in the number of characters she can use it on.
8PP does more damage but if you tried to do the third P in the string it can be held, it hits mid so risking throwing it out is up to you.

Now Mila can 8PP after 6T against :
Brad
Akira
Leon
Bayman
Jacky
Ein
Bass
Rig
Jan Lee

You net 55 guaranteed damage and be at +8 as opposed to 48 damage and be at +11 from 6T K. Your call but 8PP is a better option against those characters.

Against a wall you can use 6T 8PP against all characters. It's only in open space that it works on the above characters.
In summary, 8PP against certain males in open space or anyone next to a wall.

Edit: To clarify, 8PP is the optimal input after 6T when the opportunity presents itself. Otherwise stick to K for guaranteed damage.

Last edited:

mpgeist

Standard Donor
How do you do the move at 2:36 in the video?
When you hold out of the T (in this example you are feinting the tackle) in 7PT and then hit P+K, Mila will go into her Gatling move that you see. Basically any move that you can feint your Tackle you can hit P+K to get the Gatling Combo.

Simple way to try it is to use 66TH, P+K.

Jefffcore

higher launch heights: p6pp, 3pp, 3h+k. If it's teched you get around +2 on mids, and +3 on lights.

For her super launch I've been doing 33p+k, 33p+k(full charge), then copy the above. (The timing on lights is awkward). Because of how it works I've only been able to get +1 from both light and mids, so it might be more beneficial to do the p+k. BUT, at any point you can just remove the last punch from p2pp. You won't need any timing, and you'll get more advantage from the 3h+k setup (you're sacrificing 9 damage for +2). This has to be done in heavies.

Obviously you can sub p+k for 3pp in most situations and get the ground slam for the guaranteed ground throw.

OP's BEEN UPDATED

Last edited: A moment ago

Last edited:

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Do you mean p6pp in those combos and not p2pp? If no I was totally unaware that string existed.

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
That's part of her silly setup right? Something like threshold 6H+K P6PP P6PP 2T where if they tech before the 2T, you're at like +1 or something. Don't know if that's right exactly 'cause I haven't touched Mila in a few months.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD