Momiji General Discussion

synce

Momiji's seriously way too fun, I don't think she'll be very popular though. Her mixup is similar to Mila but more complicated. You can't mash like Kasumi and you can't evade like Ayane. She feels like she could be very rewarding to use. Either way I'm loving everything about her. After an hour of training I already found an unlisted move lol

Momiji's seriously way too fun, I don't think she'll be very popular though. Her mixup is similar to Mila but more complicated. You can't mash like Kasumi and you can't evade like Ayane. She feels like she could be very rewarding to use. Either way I'm loving everything about her. After an hour of training I already found an unlisted move lol
tbh i hope neither will get too popular, i plan on playing a lot of rachel and momiji im sure we'll see the day one army but i hope it dies down, i need to see more rachel though, i can already assume she's solid since she's spartan basically, everytime ive seen she been played like shit

Tenryuga

Momiji's P is fucking neutral on guard. And her 2P is neutral on hit. Sound familiar? *cough* VF *cough*. Her guard breaks from her PPKK are +14 for the third kick and +7 for the fourth kick.

I made a point, earlier in saying that while TN has stated that Momiji was a beginner friendly character that she looked like a very technical character with some difficult inputs. After playing through her command and combo training, I stand by that point 100%. Momiji and Hayate 4eva forever FOUREVAH

Well don't just sit there, Share the goods, what is the move? Is it a secret panty flash? A taunt that launches? A hidden assist call in which Ryu comes in and throws her an alley oop for an Izuna????? hmmm??/ HMMM?????

Brute

Standard Donor
Momiji is a very noob-friendly braindead character so far. Still experimenting though.

Brute

Standard Donor
Braindead?
Her options regularly beat out tons of options available to the opponent (think like dragon gunner). For example, 2H+K crushes mids. Then there's the 66P etc.
She has tons of mix-ups so being predictable isn't too much of a problem.

synce

I take what I said back, after more extensive training and some online fights I have to say Momiji is total garbage. Her frames on block are shit, her DJ can be countered, she can't connect anything if you cancel it (AFAIK), and her DJ T not being an OH makes no sense. Just total garbage. My heart belongs to Rachel now

HoodsXx

Lol. While you think she's garbage I'll keep playin her and then laugh when Rachel gets a mad nerf. :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD