News Momiji to Appear in Yaiba

Do you like NG and DOA crossing over regularly?

• Yes

Votes: 29 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Recently it was announced that a special edition of Yaiba would be made, and there would be crossover DLC to Dead or Alive 5: Ultimate. The trailer showcases the Momiji zombie bikini, and the zombie accessory hanging from Ryu's neck.

Now it appears that Momiji is making an appearance in Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, and there were some special renders released today which are attached below:

Momiji Yaiba.jpg Ryu Yaiba.jpg

It would seem that Team NINJA is doing what they can to sell Yaiba to the Dead or Alive audience, with Momiji and crossover DLC, they have rung the right bell with some.

Last edited:
I agree, Pic. I love the cell shaded images of Momiji... and Ryu's looks BAAAAD as fuck. I hope to see one of Ayane, Rachel and Kasumi as well. lol Probably won't happen.

Not particularly fond of Momiji, but cool artwork. I couldn't pass it up if it were Mila though, even if it wouldn't fit. Actually I'd like them to make an action game starring non-ninjas sometime. Make a Final Fight type brawler or something.

I hope Hayabusa is as stupidly OP and difficult of a boss battle as Dante was in DMC4. I mean he has the skill and the tools in canon, but he should also give you that feeling that he is coming at you from the most hardcore of the hardcore gaming: the Ninja Gaiden series.

'Cause I'll tell you what, if NPC Ryu plays worse than I do in NG I'll be pissed.

Does this mean Yaiba will kill Momiji in a gory fashion to piss off Hayabusa? This is an alternate reality from the main continuity of NG so I can see stunts like that happening to capitalize on the shock factor.

Does this mean Yaiba will kill Momiji in a gory fashion to piss off Hayabusa? This is an alternate reality from the main continuity of NG so I can see stunts like that happening to capitalize on the shock factor.

Yaiba is more likely to hit on Momiji than to hit her. Besides that really isn't necessary all you have to do to get Ryu to fight is to attack him.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD