Characters More Characters on the Way

Team Ninja has CONFIRMED on their Twitter that more characters are definitely in the works. A big portion of the community has recommended that Team NINJA should add Tengu, and perhaps he is in the works thanks to all the Project Revival studs out there.

[medio]2514[/medio]

However, Tengu is still not confirmed so we can expect a handful of different characters such as: Yaiba, Raidou, Genra, Miss Monday (please no) or Irene. Who are you representing?

Actually Dimensions is the new canon that make the story of DoA1-4 no more canon (at least for the matters related to the characters involved in the DOATEC plot)

And by the way Ayane was the first character to show a shooting beam in the series...XD

I'm pretty convinced that there's gonna be 1 or 2 new VF characters ( please bring Jean Kujo ) and i guess Yaiba , Tengu and 1 brand new character would be nice. :D

No more VF guest characters, please! But if they did, they would most likely bring in Kage-Maru, for the simple fact he's a ninja.

I hope the rest are males it will even it out a bit more, the game is already over-saturated with females. I'm wishing for Tengu, Raidou, and 1 new male fighter- If they added 3. They are obviously coming out with an arcade edition on disc of some sort.

Edit: My next question is, will there be more stages? I'm hoping they come up with a totally new stage, however, it's unlikely. There's still a possibility of Ryo who was kind of hinted long ago and he wasn't dis-confirmed as far as I know.

No, we could get another girl. 2 guys 1 girl is more reasonable

Forget Yaiba for a second. I don't hate the game or anything. I would just like to see some more VF characters. It also wouldn't hurt to add some more chocolate to the cast... (cough) Vanessa Lewis VF or Jeffery Mcwild VF. We got Zack and Lisa. That's all the chocolate we got! Lets get some more! That and Tengu lol

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD