Mortal Kombat thread.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
It's funny that for an as dark and gritty game like Mortal Kombat, which was never known for its attractive characters (on the contrary, they were all ugly as sin, lol), they now went out of their way to give almost all photo model faces.

Ding ding ding!

Of course... ._____. Right now I am still spending 100k koins each time in the slot machine for skins that I hope to obtain. The gear is obtainable only when you gamble 75k koins.

Leifang

JOHNNY’S OMFG I’M WEAK I. NEED. NAMES!!!
lol His name is Colin Ryan. He’s definitely a beauty. ❤️
28E5EBCE-1FCB-426C-A41D-908C11468DA3.jpeg
2F1D6CCA-F4A4-4781-A2C0-FE34C51D90F8.jpeg

Ninoasker

lol His name is Colin Ryan. He’s definitely a beauty. ❤️View attachment 28526View attachment 28525
He is WTFFFF I’m in love!!

Ok let’s recap all the actors and actresses we have:
Jax Briggs: William Stephens (?)
Jacqui Briggs: Christina Marie (IG: @xstinamarie_)
Scorpion: Nico Millado (IG: @nicomillado)
Sub-Zero: Tony Chung (IG: @tonychungmodel)
Raiden: ?
Liu Kang: Young T. Lee (IG: @youngtaxlee)
Kung Lao: Tian Chuai (IG: tianshuai791220)
Kitana: Kaprice Imperial (IG: @kapriceimperial)
Jade: Alexis Gaube (IG: @lexi_mg)
Kano: Derek Pratt (IG: derektpratt)
Kabal: ?
Erron Black: ?
Skarlet: ?
Kotal Kahn: ?
Geras: Brandon G. (?)
Cetrion: ?
Frost: Sydney Card (IG: @sydney_card)
Kronika: ?
We still have a lot of unknown face scans... the ones marked with just a ? are unknown for now. The ones with the name + ? are non confirmed (either because their resemblance is not that big for me to confirm or also because they didn’t say anything).

PS: I’ve left out characters with non-human faces such as Baraka or Kollector for obvious reasons lol.

EDIT: FINALLY FOUND KANO A BIH IS CRYING
35F582FF-B480-4D44-B3F0-F8D9F3BADB1C.jpeg

EDIT 2: Cassie’s model confirmed to be Christina Eenigenburg.

Last edited:

Leifang

He is WTFFFF I’m in love!!

Ok let’s recap all the actors and actresses we have:
Jax Briggs: William Stephens (?)
Jacqui Briggs: Christina Marie (IG: @xstinamarie_)
Scorpion: Nico Millado (IG: @nicomillado)
Sub-Zero: Tony Chung (IG: @tonychungmodel)
Raiden: ?
Liu Kang: Young T. Lee (IG: @youngtaxlee)
Kung Lao: Tian Chuai (IG: tianshuai791220)
Kitana: Kaprice Imperial (IG: @kapriceimperial)
Jade: Alexis Gaube (IG: @lexi_mg)
Kano: Derek Pratt (IG: derektpratt)
Kabal: ?
Erron Black: ?
Skarlet: ?
Kotal Kahn: ?
Geras: Brandon G. (?)
Cetrion: ?
Frost: Sydney Card (IG: @sydney_card)
Kronika: ?
We still have a lot of unknown face scans... the ones marked with just a ? are unknown for now. The ones with the name + ? are non confirmed (either because their resemblance is not that big for me to confirm or also because they didn’t say anything).

PS: I’ve left out characters with non-human faces such as Baraka or Kollector for obvious reasons lol.

EDIT: FINALLY FOUND KANO A BIH IS CRYING
View attachment 28528
Mmm Kano model looks sooo good.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Just a heads up that Kotal's awesome "Summer Heat" skin (the original color variation of that skin) is purchasable in the Premium Shop right now. :D It's very rare to get it in the krypt, since it is one of the shrine slot machine skins.

33918259168_06c5400843_o.png

46878859345_6dc477af37_o.png

I was just casually checking the Premium Shop, because you never know, and there it was! What are the odds?! O: Finally I was able to put some of the 4000 time crystals that I accumulated to use.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
It's too bad he's useless in Mk11 :rolleyes: Nice catch though!

In the story, lol. As a newcomer to MK I actually really like his fighting style. First I thought I'd stick only with Scorpion, but when I got try out other characters, Kotal was one of the few others characters whose fighting style I could get easily into. A shame Kitana is so complicated with her many combos. Well, maybe at a later point in time.

It's funny that for an as dark and gritty game like Mortal Kombat, which was never known for its attractive characters (on the contrary, they were all ugly as sin, lol), they now went out of their way to give almost all photo model faces.

Of course... ._____. Right now I am still spending 100k koins each time in the slot machine for skins that I hope to obtain. The gear is obtainable only when you gamble 75k koins.

They were know for having awesome bodies, the females anyway.
The core fandom, heterosexual males, have idolized some of these characters. That’s why cosplay of Kitana, Jade, and Mileena are so popular.

Kitana has a great face. Sonya, Cassie, and Jacqui don’t look near feminine enough, compared to previous iterations.
That’s one reason it gets such poor reviews.
That the loot boxes, impossible grind, idiotic story, etc. More issues but I digress.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
They were know for having awesome bodies, the females anyway.
The core fandom, heterosexual males, have idolized some of these characters. That’s why cosplay of Kitana, Jade, and Mileena are so popular.

Kitana has a great face. Sonya, Cassie, and Jacqui don’t look near feminine enough, compared to previous iterations.
That’s one reason it gets such poor reviews.
That the loot boxes, impossible grind, idiotic story, etc. More issues but I digress.
You can digress your bullshit right out of my face.

MK11 has been review bombed to hell by Anti-SJW activists who probably had no interest in buying the game in the first place, and by people who mistook the oversight in the ToT and Krypt as a Microtransaction scam. Cassie and Jacqui look just as flawless as Kitana, Cassie's outfits just suck, but Jacqui looks outstanding in MK11 and everyone knows it. She's a 180 from the horsefaced sack of awkward expressive garbage she was in X. There are no loot boxes, the grind is easy as shit now, and the Story does exactly what it needs to.

I understand you being a bitch about DOA not having 5 sized tatas anymore but you need to step off MK because it's legacy is not founded on tna and jiggle physics.

JustAGuy

I'm still struggling to decide if I will like this game or not lol, I never played MK games (well back in the PS1 era lol) but I quite liked Injustice 2 (which I heard is similar to MK11 and they even share the same engine) and I still play it sometimes. So many hot guys is a plus for sure, but its not enough to convince me this time lul :p
Any votes for yes or for no and why? :D

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I'm still struggling to decide if I will like this game or not lol, I never played MK games (well back in the PS1 era lol) but I quite liked Injustice 2 (which I heard is similar to MK11 and they even share the same engine) and I still play it sometimes. So many hot guys is a plus for sure, but its not enough to convince me this time lul :p
Any votes for yes or for no and why? :D

I was completely new to MK and liked MK11 overall. :) I played Injustice 2 before and I also think they are very similar. The fighting mechanics are very similar, the art style and presentation is very similar, the story mode is very similar, the Towers of Time are very similar to the Multiverses. I'd say MK11 is Injustice 2 even prettier (and gorier) and with even more content, especially single player content...but it is also even grindier. It's not as bad as it was at launch, in two steps they made it much less tedious and frustrating, but I feel it is still a step up from Injusctice 2, a step in a very wrong direction. Overall I enjoy it though and I don't regeret buying it, as I do regret buying DOA6. I actually like MK11 more than Injustice 2.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
[IMG='width:478px;']http://i0.wp.com/shoryuken.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/mkx-jacqui-750.png?fit=750%2C375&resize=750%2C400[/IMG][IMG='width:364px;']https://scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/a31721c7d2b94c4dafbe8cb472edf97d/5D59B956/t51.2885-15/sh0.08/e35/s640x640/57506228_317537528937962_8607003840847566976_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com[/IMG]
tumblr_pqfy4t1Zya1qfkrxto1_500.png
[IMG='width:313px;']https://scontent-amt2-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/e030bd9cc3b7d8809df7ed1c7dce3a40/5D625FD5/t51.2885-15/sh0.08/e35/s640x640/57674280_260582588077981_4904046338290409779_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.cdninstagram.com[/IMG]
jaCQuI dOEsNt LoOOk FeMiNinE En-n-nn-nOUgh cOMpArED tO PreViOUS iTerATions

Ninoasker

Also people in ugly ass websites (cofcofgamefaqsandtwittercofcof) saying MK11 Kitana looks like shit compared to past games when sis be looking like motherfucking 2000s Michael Jackson in MK9 we—
1F5F2C1D-87E6-430A-90EA-6192494605EE.jpeg

I’m sorry but my mind can’t process how people be looking at the older games to say MK11 faces are ugly/masculine/downgraded lmao, I really hope it’s a bad case of nostalgia where people haven’t touched those games for years and remember them looking better than they look, cause otherwise bitch they really need to get some vision surgery asap

Jadeinchains

Also people in ugly ass websites (cofcofgamefaqsandtwittercofcof) saying MK11 Kitana looks like shit compared to past games when sis be looking like motherfucking 2000s Michael Jackson in MK9 we—View attachment 28533

I’m sorry but my mind can’t process how people be looking at the older games to say MK11 faces are ugly/masculine/downgraded lmao, I really hope it’s a bad case of nostalgia where people haven’t touched those games for years and remember them looking better than they look, cause otherwise bitch they really need to get some vision surgery asap

I have to admit It's been years since I last played MK9 and I thought I could remember Kitana looking much prettier face wise in that game than she looks in that picture. ( MK9 is my joint fave MK game with MK:Deception as well but yeah I'd say Kitana looks prettier in MK11. )

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Also people in ugly ass websites (cofcofgamefaqsandtwittercofcof) saying MK11 Kitana looks like shit compared to past games when sis be looking like motherfucking 2000s Michael Jackson in MK9 we—View attachment 28533

[IMG='width:182px;']https://www.freestepdodge.com/attachments/1f5f2c1d-87e6-430a-90ea-6192494605ee-jpeg.28533/[/IMG][IMG='width:245px;']https://66.media.tumblr.com/a01271ef0e199a366b75c5c93836cf55/tumblr_pql2z9UVAv1rbm35v_640.jpg[/IMG]

Lowkey Mk9 Kitana has a stronger jawline than Sheeva lmfao. Dead ass. Come on people. I love Sheeva shes my main girl but c'mon she cant be getting outdone by this Edenian whore from 2011. #BuffSheeva

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD