Mortal Kombat thread.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Why do I always get the good skins and gear for characters that I don't care for? D: In any fighting game really.

I now got Jade's best skin and her maskless face:

40811045873_e6c0a054f6_o.png

47777277921_bea2cd667d_o.png

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Why do I always get the good skins and gear for characters that I don't care for? D: In any fighting game really.

I now got Jade's best skin and her maskless face:

40811045873_e6c0a054f6_o.png

47777277921_bea2cd667d_o.png
That’s what I have, I keep getting skins for characters I don’t care about... which is basically everyone except Geras, Cetrion, Kollector and Frost.

Ninoasker

I’ve been lucky enough to get some good skins for my vaquero zaddy Erron, but no luck with Kano and Jade ugh...

UpSideDownGRUNT

Well... I deleted the game lol it just became unfun grinding ToT with an AI, checking premium stores and AI battle results.

It became less a fg and more like a mobile app I just check on every so often... Actually I could compare it to DOAXVV but MK.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Well... I deleted the game lol it just became unfun grinding ToT with an AI, checking premium stores and AI battle results.

It became less a fg and more like a mobile app I just check on every so often... Actually I could compare it to DOAXVV but MK.

I understand completely. It's the grindiest game I ever played and often it is not fun but work. The only reason I haven't thrown the towel yet is because I actually kinda enjoy watching my AI fighters battle the computer. Only for a couple of hours per day. The game is just so beautiful, the character have so much personality and the stages are so atmospheric. In contrast to Street Fighter V or DOA6 I actually don't regret buying the game. (Yep, I regret buying DOA6, something I never thought I'd ever say about a DOA, but here we are.) I think MK 11's story mode, the krypt and the high production value presentation was worth the money. I'm also pretty excited for some of the leaked DLC fighters and maybe new stages. Do MKs usually also add new stages? In Injustice 2 that was not the case.

But I gotta say, I don't like this general direction current fighting games are going. I'll be a lot more wary of every new release in the future.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I understand completely. It's the grindiest game I ever played and often it is not fun but work. The only reason I haven't thrown the towel yet is because I actually kinda enjoy watching my AI fighters battle the computer. Only for a couple of hours per day. The game is just so beautiful, the character have so much personality and the stages are so atmospheric. In contrast to Street Fighter V or DOA6 I actually don't regret buying the game. (Yep, I regret buying DOA6, something I never thought I'd ever say about a DOA, but here we are.) I think MK 11's story mode, the krypt and the high production value presentation was worth the money. I'm also pretty excited for some of the leaked DLC fighters and maybe new stages. Do MKs usually also add new stages? In Injustice 2 that was not the case.

But I gotta say, I don't like this general direction current fighting games are going. I'll be a lot more wary of every new release in the future.
I'd been thinking about it for a few days my days literally turned into wake up, check MK11 if there's ToTs worth doing watch my AI do them or watching AI battles and repeat before going to bed.

I literally haven't actually played MK11 since the story mode... No thanks.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
This is imo super interestng, it shows the fatal blows zoomed out and seen from a side view:

Interesting how much trickery is going on and what isn't trickery at all, and that floating light sphere is funny.

Ninoasker

Alexis Gaube, Jade's face model:

gallery_model_G_l9XYz47UTd.png

Nico Millado, Scorpion's face model:

51380796_588625904898024_3229626554710069698_n.jpg

Tony Chung, Sub-Zero's face model:

56377111_2235240256541576_631849226078257152_n.jpg
And just like I said, irl the characters would have model-tier looks!!! And people still want to call em ugly lmfao... now we just need to get Skarlet, Kano and Erron’s face models and I’ll be happy

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD