Mortal Kombat thread.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
No I'm not saying she's bad. She's not bad, solid actually. Very viable, but does have some work to do. I'm just stating that just because she can land over 40% meterless, (50 with meter) with a move safe like F3 doesn't mean that people can just throw it out at will with no consequences.

Also, "meter dependent" doesn't really matter in this game, either. Not when they have very good normals. Reptile, Raiden, Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, Kung Jin, Quan Chi, Scorpion & Ermac are an example. Especially when you can build it fairly easily.

Last edited:

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
No I'm not saying she's bad. She's not bad, solid actually. Very viable, but does have some work to do. I'm just stating that just because she can land over 40% meterless, (50 with meter) with a move safe like F3 doesn't mean that people can just throw it out at will with no consequences.

Also, "meter dependent" doesn't really matter in this game, either. Not when they have very good normals. Reptile, Raiden, Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, Kung Jin, Quan Chi, Scorpion & Ermac are an example. Especially when you can build it fairly easily.

people arent really thinking about anything besides damage when making their combos. Commando kano players keep ending their corner juggles with the power slam rather than the rib breaker. sure it does 1-2% more damage but you just let the opponent go AND pinned yourself in the goddam corner.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
So I joined the bandwagon and bought the game for my PS4. I'll be using Tanya and the Briggs family, because I need a fighting game where I use Black characters. Really just want Tanya, but I gotta learn the game with other characters before she becomes available in the future. At least they fixed her design, because her original design (aka her Story Mode design) was god awful. Also, yes, I will be part of the Brotherhood of Shadow faction, mainly because of Tanya.

TheRealCoxinator

Yeah Russian got what I was trying to say. Sorry I didn't make it very clear. The screenshots I saw looked like she re-used some of Jades and kitana's moves. Of course I know what she's supposed to be but i'm sure we all knew what Kenshi was supposed to be >_> Also if anyone tried to watch the stream, friday his internet was down, and I only got to stream a little bit on saturday. His internet is butts and we had to share 1 ethernet cable between 2 consoles and 3 PCs. Good news is I can do some good stuff with Lackey Torr and will more than likely stick with him. I also slit my thumb and middle finger open on a Mtn. Dew bottle. lmao

Last edited:

Lady Tengu

Don't be dumb tremor is the worst character in MK history. I'm happy he's last the order goes

Jason
Tanya
Predator
Natsy Tremor.

He's released like in June or July can't remember

Chapstick

tumblr_inline_nomviypsmJ1shvggm_540.png

Gurimmjaw

Tremor will be one of the best MK characters and will have his time to finally be in an MK fighting game. He was in MK Special Forces which wasn't that good and in challenge tower on MK9 for PSvita. I probably won't end up really using him if he the grappler slow type.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD