Music setting, Character or Stage?

Character or Stage for music setting

• Total voters

Rawbietussin

Sucks that the remixes didn't made it to the cut. :/

I really want Blazed Up Melpomene's remix version played when fighting against Sarah.

RoboJoe

I tried to keep every character using their own theme, but Falling Leaves is too damn good, so I gave it to Momiji who has a shit theme.

On another note, I am profoundly sad that the DOA1 themes are not in this game except for Bass's, which was the worst of them, though it's still very good.

RE0

I prefer stage, none of the battle themes seem to please me enough to warrant hearing it every match unlike Final Fantasy

Chapstick

Heck I know in Tekken Tag 2, I replaced most of the songs with the original Tekken Tag themes and older Tekkens [I did extend the soundtrack to last a duration of Maximum Round fights... and some from Virtua Fighter.
If you said that on a Tekken forum you'd probably get burned alive

Stage because I'm used it it from 5. Tested out using character but it felt a little strange.

David Gregg

I tried to keep every character using their own theme, but Falling Leaves is too damn good, so I gave it to Momiji who has a shit theme.

On another note, I am profoundly sad that the DOA1 themes are not in this game except for Bass's, which was the worst of them, though it's still very good.

I like the way you think sir. I too gave Momiji (and Pai actually) the falling leaves theme. I too am upset and would even pay for DOA 1/DOA++ songs DLC just to hear themes like Aya or Blade of Ryu again.

Drake Aldan

If the Stage option could be customized, I would have gone with that, honestly. But it's Character for now.

Some of the themes are really cool, like Lisa's... Bass'... Bayman's...

Ein's of course ;)

Last edited:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Mila... lmao.
Hey, don't hate on Mila's theme now. I like that Vince DiCola inspired 80s music. Reminds me of the 1986 Transformers movie, with a hint of Psycho Soldier. After giving it a listen for a while in tag, it's starting to grow on me.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
That's a tall order.
Perhaps. Everyone's music tastes seem to be so radically varied these days that it's impossible to please everyone.

Even so, it doesn't stop me from being experimental. Just like I change the breast motion everyday, I'm changing up and switching around themes. On Monday, it's Monster Day.

(I'm having more fun with this than I should... I need help.)

David Gregg

lol I like Mila's theme. There aren't too many themes that I dislike now that I think about it.

Now the vanilla stage BGMs on the other hand.... -_-

UpSideDownGRUNT

Definitely Character themes. Brads DOA3 Cracker theme is great and fits so well!
It's too awesome facing a Brad on Forest or Lost World and then having this blast out, same goes for Hitomi in her Denim with It's To Show, Hayate in his C2 with Reincarnate and Christie in her C3 when Monster plays.

Now with Helena, Ein, Leon, Leifang, Tina and Bass having their DoA2/U costumes and DoA2 themes all we need is a DoA2 stage ;)

David Gregg

I must be the only person who doesn't like It's to Show (and Hitomi is one of my mains!). I prefer Turn on the Light or sometimes I even give her Mila's them Roar of the Crowd.

gnooz

I love character themes they are amazing but I use stage musics because they are new I try to like them some are good-great some are junk though. I don't want to abuse old themes.

UpSideDownGRUNT

all the stage music apart from graceful sounds, falling leaves and knock you down are extremely dull and repetitive.

I use the best character themes evar :cool:

LightSonic

I usually switch between them. But most of the time I have it set to stage music because I get sick of hearing the same music when I'm only playing with 1 or 2 people (unless it's Vigaku playing).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD