My friends were right

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacosauce90

This game is not balanced at all. The ninjas are clearly overpowered and for some reason never nerfed. Half the cast sucks especially the grapplers. I think I will go back to soul calibur, the developers of that game seem to actually care about balance.

synce

I agree this game is a mess when it comes to balance but the part about SC's devs caring about balance made me lol

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
This game is not balanced at all. The ninjas are clearly overpowered and for some reason never nerfed. Half the cast sucks especially the grapplers. I think I will go back to soul calibur, the developers of that game seem to actually care about balance.
Soul Calibur has it's own issue honestly: Viola is beyond OP, and it hasn't been updated with a balance patch for a year or two. DOA is balanced, every character has their own strengths and weaknesses, including the ninjas; Kasumi is super unsafe, Ayane will get blown up if she makes a mistake, Hayate has hardly any frame delay, and Hayabusa can be avoided and punished if you just watch carefully. If you want to go back to a game that has no more balance support and no more DLC, I respect your decision. And doesn't every game have those top tier characters who are hardly ever nerfed?

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Compared to DOA4, the ninjas are far from "overpowered".

The truth is, you're lacking the fundamentals and matchup knowledge to overcome these so-called "overpowered" ninjas, and rather than take the time to diligently learn the matchup, you dictate the game is "unbalanced" because you can't find an easy way to work around your problems with them... either that, or you're trolling.

At the end of the day, a character is only as good as the players who put the time into learning them and working around their weaknesses. Depending on who you play, I'm sure there is someone out there who can help you here. Surely you came here for that purpose. If that wasn't your purpose, your venting was pointless spam. I want to believe your intention for making this topic is the former.

At any rate, don't be so quick to throw the towel.

Brute

Standard Donor
3587390.jpg

tacosauce90

Soul Calibur has it's own issue honestly: Viola is beyond OP

She was banned in France then later un-banned. But at least people who play SC can actually admit when something is clearly too strong by taking action. You can see here the majority don't want to admit their precious ninjas have been far too strong for too long.

But alas I did not not come here to convince anyone what if what I say is true or not. I simply stated what I think of the current state of the game. Enjoy doa to your hearts content, I am going back to SC.

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
I simply stated what I think of the current state of the game. Enjoy doa to your hearts content, I am going back to SC.
Not really much to do. I can't exactly ban someone for having a silly opinion.

I guess I could lock the thread but I don't really want to do that either when he's apparently taking his perfunctory perspective with him back to Soul Calibur, already.

Goten21

If you barely play the game, then why are you acting as if your opinion has more value than people that are actually good at this game and have played it for a long time?

Talk about ego issues

Lulu

But alas I did not not come here to convince anyone what if what I say is true or not. I simply stated what I think of the current state of the game. Enjoy doa to your hearts content, I am going back to SC.

Sounds like you're just venting. I hate to break it to you but only 2 of the 5 Ninjas are powerful....

If you ever need help beating a specific strategy then hey..... we're all here for ya ready to answer any question........ Help us help you.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
I think this statement is a decade too late, but it's still true for doa4.

Speaking of ninjas, hayabusa is in a pretty average position in general when it comes to tier lists. Ayane and Hayate are definitely simpler and more effective.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
She was banned in France then later un-banned. But at least people who play SC can actually admit when something is clearly too strong by taking action. You can see here the majority don't want to admit their precious ninjas have been far too strong for too long.

Goodbye... I don't understand why you made a thread over something this irrelevant. You act as if it hurts any of our feelings that you're returning to a game that doesn't even have much longevity to it just because you think the ninjas are overpowered when they have their own weaknesses you have failed to acknowledge. But that's your choice, so feel free to take your leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD