My theory on how this new girl is the biggest

FatalxInnocence

Let's hope she turns out good. The 15th of January isn't too far away from now.

Yep! Under 20 days. I'd be fine if they just announced what her fighting style would be... though can't really take that too seriously. *Cough where is the Systema cough* that and what she looks like, which I'm sure everyone wants to know so they can hate on her, love her or move on to something else.... most likely all of the above.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yep! Under 20 days. I'd be fine if they just announced what her fighting style would be... though can't really take that too seriously. *Cough where is the Systema cough* that and what she looks like, which I'm sure everyone wants to know so they can hate on her, love her or move on to something else.... most likely all of the above.
I hope they'll do teasers on twitter like they usually do. We've already seen her hair and glove, so they could give snippets of her lower face or legs or something.

xRELICXx

I would of been happy if they just added Vanessa Lewis from Virtua Fighter lol. Strong female characters like that is lacking in DOA in my opinion. Just hope this new character is kool. We all ready have enough swimsuit models as it is.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

You know TN did say she would be the biggest, they never said she'd have the biggest or something like that. And with Bass weight loss I could see her being the curviest/chubbier in DOA. I think making a character like that would make more sense for the soft engine as oppose to her just having the biggest breast. Especially since she may have a younger girl frame (whether it's like Marie Rose or like Ayane/Kokoro/ect is the question). Really hope that is the case since I always wanted to see an attractive plus size girl in a fighting game.

Would be cool if she was like Super Sonico (pink) or even Super Pochaco (blond) body size wise
7e85adbb6bf06ab8dc6ff78c57c470bb1389967736_full.jpg

Last edited:

Kronin

Like other have already said, for me it's far from being unlikely to get a character very close to resemble Super Sonico (that it's extremely popular in Japan) in both facial and physical look.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

Like other have already said, for me it's far from being unlikely to get a character very close to resemble Super Sonico (that it's extremely popular in Japan) in both facial and physical look.

Oh yeah, plus both have pink hair so maybe she is inspired by Super Sonico. Hopefully :)

Also with Marie Rose and NyoTengu, I am starting to think TN is trying to make the female cast somewhat more diverse. And if the new girl is like that then I believe that goal will continue to be a success.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

I have this really awful image in my head of what she might look like. Just being some small child who is discusting dwarfed by her own boobs. I really hope I am wrong and she doesn't ruin TN reputation because I was proud of TN for going out of their way to cover up Marie Rose. So TN don't fuck it up.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I have this really awful image in my head of what she might look like. Just being some small child who is discusting dwarfed by her own boobs. I really hope I am wrong and she doesn't ruin TN reputation because I was proud of TN for going out of their way to cover up Marie Rose. So TN don't fuck it up.
I know I hope she's older than 18 and she doesn't look too childish lol

Argentus

I WANT her to be curvy, but I doubt TN would put too much effort into body detail like that. It'll probably just be something simpler, like drawing out the sliders on the existing body proportions.

Jacnob

I WANT her to be curvy, but I doubt TN would put too much effort into body detail like that. It'll probably just be something simpler, like drawing out the sliders on the existing body proportions.

I expect pretty much the same thing. I would like for this new girl to actually have some muscle tone, ya know actually be kinda "buff," for lack of a better term. That would make her the "biggest" in a way wouldn't it?

Actually, I would like for several of the girls to get some muscle tone (Tina, Lisa and Rachel in particular, but I would like for Mila, Hitomi and Sarah to get some definition as well).

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I always thought the pink hair was to stop people from requesting Rio.
Sonico is a really popular plus size anime character I could see TN possibly going that route and it would make sense as to why she's the biggest and fulfills the "soft skin engine".

werewolfgold

Just not Super Pochaco, please. She looks like someone sewed the head of a 5 year old onto an uncomfortably well-endowed 20-year-old's body...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD