My theory on how this new girl is the biggest

werewolfgold

why do bad customizations bother people so much?
...Because they're bad.

That and it can screw with the mood and atmosphere. If games wanna give people the option to disable it, then fine. But, they never do. Maybe some will give you an option to block specific people online, but never just turn it off so you don't have to deal with it.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
the fake penises in soul calibur got real old real quick but in tekken it's just people don't like to see unappealing things that look like a 3 year old on crack would wear
I find tekken the hardest to make good outfits, theres so many options but not enough actually look good.

My Babenapes

As long as this new character has a unique fighting style and doesn't look like a copy of any of the character already in the game, then I will be happy. If I find out this new girl looks like Kasumi, I think I might have to blow up TN's headquarters.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
As long as this new character has a unique fighting style and doesn't look like a copy of any of the character already in the game, then I will be happy. If I find out this new girl looks like Kasumi, I think I might have to blow up TN's headquarters.
Not matter what happens, it's not Team Ninja's fault. Blame Tecmo Koei, they're the ones that call the shots lol

FatalxInnocence

Chances are this girl will be DOA's super sonico....

4oawUKv.jpg

She's curvy for an anime girl.... and I'd be ok with this.

Kronin

doa5u___phase_4_gym_costume_winning_pose5_by_existingbox9-d7nnehr.jpg

No one loves this poor girl :(

By the way it's not a case that Phase 4 is the only character that wasn't presented without any hype or announcement of it contrarily to Marie Rose, Nyotengu, Raidou and the new girl. TN already knew that she was only an half new character considering her look and moveset. Be sure that they know what they do, if they are creating expectations for this next female character is because she will be something of new in the series.

4oawUKv.jpg

I really would like a character as Super Sonico, and effectively her traits are really similar to what was hinted for the new character... Then after Marie Rose, the Hatsune Miko of DoA, to get a character inspired to the other famous Japanese one related to the music make perfectly sense XD

Last edited:

Argentus

doa5u___phase_4_gym_costume_winning_pose5_by_existingbox9-d7nnehr.jpg

By the way it's not a case that Phase 4 is the only character that wasn't presented without no hype or announcement of it contrarily to Marie Rose, Nyotengu, Raidou and the new girl. TN already knew that she was only an half new character considering her look and moveset. Be sure that they know what they do, if they are creating expectations for this next female character is because she will be something of new in the series.

I really would like a character as Super Sonico, and effectively her traits are really similar to what was hinted for the new character... Then after Marie Rose, the Hatsune Miko of DoA, to get a character inspired to the other famous Japanese one related to the music make perfectly sense XD
*draws a boot in phase 4's face* 4 FACE! But yes, nobody cares.

On the new girl. see now i'm gonna be more disappointed. I would actually be okay with, and maybe even enjoy a figure like that, but we all know its just going to be one specific body part in permanent omg mode.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

4oawUKv.jpg

I hope this is the case, I think it is possible now and I think she'll have the biggest curves. Based on the description of the soft engine and how they said she was made to show off how the soft engine works (Or something like that lol) I think they will want to make it based off more then just one body part, especially breast as that would seem to expected. I feel like her having the biggest curves could help show the soft engine better since she'd have big breast, a big butt, big hips, thick thighs, ect.

Also Super Sonico has pink hair too around the same length as the new girl. Perhaps the new girl's design is inspired by her?

I hope she is curvy to show fighting games that you can have beautiful plus size women.

FatalxInnocence

On the contrary, I prefer P4 to Kasumi. She's fun to play as, requires more than the average DOA character to be good with due to her execution and severely limited safe options. She's great. The problem is she's just really bad lol =P the amount of difficulty it takes to use her, on-top of how bad she is just puts people off her imo. I think if she was to get buffed or given more safe options there would be a jump in P4 players.

Anyway, I hope new girl is the DOA Sonico. Cause Sonico is awesome =P and hey, with LC being placed as the "Idol" character of Tekken. I wouldn't be surprised if TN's answer to that type is New girl. Though we do have Tina, but I've never seen her as an "Idol" character even though she's a pretty big celebrity in DOA's world.

Argentus

On the contrary, I prefer P4 to Kasumi. She's fun to play as, requires more than the average DOA character to be good with due to her execution and severely limited safe options. She's great. The problem is she's just really bad lol =P the amount of difficulty it takes to use her, on-top of how bad she is just puts people off her imo. I think if she was to get buffed or given more safe options there would be a jump in P4 players.

Anyway, I hope new girl is the DOA Sonico. Cause Sonico is awesome =P and hey, with LC being placed as the "Idol" character of Tekken. I wouldn't be surprised if TN's answer to that type is New girl. Though we do have Tina, but I've never seen her as an "Idol" character even though she's a pretty big celebrity in DOA's world.
I can't see LC without thinking "Lollipop Chainsaw".

Rachel the fiend Slayer

The soft engine is suppose to make characters seem more realistic right? I think they may have used this as an opportunity to make a chubby or curvy girl more now.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD