Need A Mod Guide

Giri

As u all know guys, im still very new. and i wanna learn how to apply Mods at DOA5LR.
Now, i dont have problem with applying mod that has DDS format. just need to move it to UMODS.
what i wanna know is how to apply mods that has TMC & TMCL format.

I just found a mod, its marie rose loosen hair and Honoka alpenlieble hair...both of them has the same format.
(TMC & TMCL) i know, that DLC tool is right tool to apply mod with these format,maybe.
i just dont know how to apply it. so...i need guide how to add these mod.

oh yeah,1 more. i need more guide about Costume Mod Swap. i found the video at youtube.
and do it very exactly like the video, but nothings happen. its this video

I would very appreciate any help. so thank you :)

Kronin

Hi Giri: if you need of tutorial for modding this is the right thread for you:

http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-community-mod-resources.5565/

In the OP you can find various links to various tutorials or guides posted on this site. In your case you need to look for Costume Mods via DLC method and Swapping outfits.

About the tools that you need, for creating a DLC is needed the DLC tool (the last version should 0.9.1)

For swapping outfits you need:
DOA5LR Archivarus for extracting the files
DOA5LR Texture Tool for editing them
And again DoA5LR DLC Tool for creating the swapped outfit as a new DLC costume.

Give a look and if again you find problems post your evenutal problems =)

Giri

Wow,for somehow. i did it, the costume swap is working :D
but...there's a few things that..weird.
like honoka necks is..little invisible and his leg..is..i dont know. somethings wrong
maybe u know the reason?
2015-06-27_00007.jpg
2015-06-27_00004.jpg

Giri

From the picture above, u could tell that is costume swap from kasumi - honoka. i notice the body is somehow a bit more big.
i tried to costume swap the same clothes with kasumi - marie. the result is... Marie body have become a..little fat.
its like the body structure is..still kasumi. not changed into marie body structure. is this can be fixed? or this is how costume swap mod works?

Kronin

Yes, this happens because you tried to swap Honoka in the body of Kasumi: the two girls are too much different and so the outcome is that the swapping is far from being perfect.

The detached neck happens everytim that you swap a character, and this is something that needs to be edited late. By the way the detachment is more less big according to how much the bodies of the characters fit between them, in certain cases it's not truly visible if you don't look closely to it.

In the first picture you can see a tablet with all the body types:

your_doa_head_swapping_chart__volume_2_by_velocihaxor-d8mnrpm.jpg

By the way if you get other kind of girls as for example Kasumi and Christie (and if the outfits have still the neck covered) the outcome is basically perfect:

Kasumi Black suit.jpg

As you can see here, Kasumi in the body of Christie doesn't present any kind of problems. The only visible difference is the skin of the body more lighter (differently from the upper area or the arms, the central skin is indeed a skin included in the files of the Christie's outfit): however wishing to do it I could have edited the textures with photoshop for alterating his color and making it more close to the skin color of Kasumi.

i tried to costume swap the same clothes with kasumi - marie. the result is... Marie body have become a..little fat.
its like the body structure is..still kasumi. not changed into marie body structure. is this can be fixed? or this is how costume swap mod works?

About your problem, so far there isn't a solution for it from what I know, by the way I could be wrong so I suggest you to try to ask in this thread: http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-general-modding-discussion.5745/

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD