Need Xbox 1 DOA friends

-Might-2

Recently bought DOA for the Xbox 1 but I have nobody to play with if you would like to make me feel special please add me. XBL - RitzierDeath

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Is it wrong I thought he was talking about the Xbox Original?

Man, thanks a lot microsoft for ruining a brand naming. I can't even use acronyms like XO or X1 to reference the xbox original....

DMN2

Add me guys, DMN2, been around since doa 3 and ultimate 1 and 2, I prefer to main random, makes it more fun and less serious. But I do love my elliot and kokoro.

DMN2

I love doa, I at one point loved xbox. Having said that, the match making on XBL is kinda.... dead. Fighting aI is fun and all, but even on the hardest difficulty, it's still just code, very predictable compared to a real person. So, to alleviate the symptoms, if we all just exchange gts, then whenever we pop on, we can see who all is on and playing, thus streamlining the process of finding a match.
  • Tl;Dr, exchange gamer tags so we can spend more time in matches and less time finding matches.
I'll start, my GT is DMN2, the same as my display name. Add me, post your gt, I'll add anyone I see has added me, and we can try to keep the xbone scene alive, at least until doa6 is announced as ps exclusive and we all blow up our machines.

KING JAIMY

I'm going to add you when I come online.

GT: KING JAIMY
Region: Europe, The Netherlands

Main characters: :momiji::rig:

I'm on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

Hazard

Standard Donor
Hmm. Didn't know this was a thread. Well then.

GT: Hazard Vll (Those are lowercase L's, I did this for a reason)

Region: East Coast

The ONLY character I play: :akira:

NightAntilli

Just jumped on the Xbox One bandwagon. Add me, 'nightantilli' is the gamertag.
Mains: Leifang, Kokoro
Characters I play fairly well: Hitomi, Momiji, Honoka
Characters I like to mess around with but can't really play: Pai, Hayate, Ein.

KING JAIMY

Just jumped on the Xbox One bandwagon. Add me, 'nightantilli' is the gamertag.
Mains: Leifang, Kokoro
Characters I play fairly well: Hitomi, Momiji, Honoka
Characters I like to mess around with but can't really play: Pai, Hayate, Ein.
Add me if you want to have some matches. If I remember correctly we've played together on X360 a couple of times.

GT: KING JAIMY

NightAntilli

Yeah I think so. I moved from Europe to the caribbean though, so connection might not be that great from that distance.

NightAntilli

Gamertag: nightantilli
Own both Xbox One and Xbox 360, but only play on Xbox One for now due to my X360 being in storage.
Region: Caribbean

Main characters: :leifang::kokoro:
Secondary characters: :momiji::honoka::hitomi:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD