New Bunny DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Tengu

large.gif

TghDDZG.gif

Chapstick

And that was due to a misunderstanding someone made at trying to show how stupid those laws are, but accidentally got the game banned for it.

I already know she's a take that towards the policy, but again, you got any more proof than that?
I don't think I need anymore proof than that. They got in trouble, then had a two year time skip where everyone became legal to cover their ass as you said and not have another game banned somewhere. They had the idea for Marie Rose, made her 18 to cover their ass. Is there a specific interview where Hayashi explicitly said "we made this very young looking character 18 so an issue like Sweden won't come up again"? Probably not because that would be pretty stupid to come right out and say.

In that culture it seems they consider younger people than westerners do to be fit for adult situations. Bravely Default changed the ages of their main characters from 15 to 18 in western releases for this reason.

Argentus

Well, stop it. It's really boring. Look at the pic down. The girl is 28 years old and she is looking very young.
o6DlP3j.jpg
No she just looks Asian, not particularly young.
Say what, that they named their fashion after a book about pedophilia?

I believe this has been said before but if this was a japan-exclusive game her age would not be listed as 18. She was not made to look 18 no matter how many seniors you met that have that body type. Her age would have been at the oldest 16. Ayane was 14 in the first ninja gaiden so who knows how low they'd go.
Lol I remember some japanese cartoon that was about highschool girls and when it was subbed for English it changed "highschool" to "college" even though it was blatantly like ten years too young for college lol.

Xhominid The Demon Within

I don't think I need anymore proof than that. They got in trouble, then had a two year time skip where everyone became legal to cover their ass as you said and not have another game banned somewhere. They had the idea for Marie Rose, made her 18 to cover their ass. Is there a specific interview where Hayashi explicitly said "we made this very young looking character 18 so an issue like Sweden won't come up again"? Probably not because that would be pretty stupid to come right out and say.

In that culture it seems they consider younger people than westerners do to be fit for adult situations. Bravely Default changed the ages of their main characters from 15 to 18 in western releases for this reason.

Except that's not proof in the least. Not all shows changes the ages of the dubious of age characters and neither does games either. By trying to use that as some level of proof you seriously have nothing except for the simple Take That of her design, not the intent of making a child character and lie and say they are 18.

If you was so right, then why ISN'T Marie Rose 16 or 12 in Japan? As you just stated, Other shows and games sometimes do change the ages of the character and it isn't like Sweden is some grand gaming area anyway so they can easily just not release there to begin with and still keep the Take That nature overall.
In other DOA titles, we already knew Kasumi, Ayane, Kokoro and Eliot was not 18 in the least, but they still added N/A and didn't change it only until after Sweden's incident in general. Just don't bother to release there(most games honestly don't, most people just import from other areas in Europe anyways.) and they are golden.

So no, that's not solid proof and I'm honestly getting tired of doing this song and dance because I have a feeling I'm gonna get warned if this continues.

Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD