New Bunny DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatalxInnocence

Marie is really just based off an anime stereotype. Not sure why people are getting into this. She was placed in it because people of Lolita fashion tend to be popular characters. Lili is the most used tekken female. Amy & Viola from SC are ridiculously popular as well. ( Yes I'm aware they're the same person. ) And what do you know, Marie is also ridiculously popular. Ride the wave people, ride the wave.

And does her age really matter, she's not real- she doesn't look real- she's totally unrealistic though admittedly her body type is the most realistic to most females who don't get boob jobs ( a.k.a - The rest of the DOA cast. ) so why does it matter....

Her legs in the bunny costume though, it's not just me right... they made her legs ridiculously long... =\ it looks alien-like.

Kronin

Must be halloween costumes.

A full roster pack like Halloween make's the most sense.

It's pretty possible, indeed I posted a further answer indirectly concerning this matter.

Kinda has an "uhghhhhghhhhhh fiiiinnnneeee" tone to it. :p Whatever it is will probably be good, besides santas they reserve the copy pastes for the girls.

Previously they had liked a post of an user asking for more outfits for male characters and in particular Jacky.

Chapstick

Okay, go say that towards those who love the fashion, I'm sure absolutely NOTHING will go wrong with accusing them of being pedophiles...
Say what, that they named their fashion after a book about pedophilia?

I believe this has been said before but if this was a japan-exclusive game her age would not be listed as 18. She was not made to look 18 no matter how many seniors you met that have that body type. Her age would have been at the oldest 16. Ayane was 14 in the first ninja gaiden so who knows how low they'd go.

TLEE SAID THIS:

I believe this has been said before but if this was a japan-exclusive game her age would not be listed as 18. She was not made to look 18 no matter how many seniors you met that have that body type. Her age would have been at the oldest 16. Ayane was 14 in the first ninja gaiden so who knows how low they'd go.

I think people are confusing the "lolita complex (lolicon)" with the "lolita fashion", the former being based off a Russian novel and the latter a Victorian-inspired style of fashion that is believed to have originated in Japan. Anyway, I don't think it's fair to compare fictional characters to real life and this should be discussed elsewhere.

Regarding the Playboy Bunny suits, I'm bummed out by the lack of creativity in this set of costumes and I hope that in the next set that TN won't half-ass it and instead, go balls deep.

Xhominid The Demon Within

You are talking out of your ass Chapstick. We honestly have no idea if this was their intent from the start or not, and I'm honestly getting tired of this level of attitude and arrogance as of late.

Unless you have dead on proof that she is supposed to be 12 or whatever shit, you better actually bring some proof lest all you are doing is assumptions.

David Gregg

This was already posted over in the Look Alike thread but if you gave this girl larger eyes and smaller nose and lips she would essentially be MR in real life. XD

MRreal.png

But it is what it is. TN has created the character and will continue to give her skimpy outfits and it will come down to how comfortable you feel seeing her in game. I personally have no problem with the character. I like her trolling playstyle and her taunts. I find her "sexy" outfits humorous (and I don't buy them like 90% of the other fetish outfits) so again, I could care less.

Last edited:

Yurlungur

Okay, go say that towards those who love the fashion, I'm sure absolutely NOTHING will go wrong with accusing them of being pedophiles...

LORD, HE DOESN'T MEAN THIS IS SOME JEAN BENNET SORT OF BULLSHIT.
Marie's appearance and fashion sense are two different things, those other girls that were posted while yes they appear young they look like they're in their late teens. 16+. It's in asian genetics to look younger. It's not like that for Caucasian folk (or it's rare).

Marie doesn't look like she's in her late teens(and some people will even argue teens at that). It's not in her style of dress which is what the arguments stem from.

Now, let's get back to talking about how awful this dlc is and how hilarious nyo's carrot is.

Kronin

Well, EU didn't get this DLC just like avatars with Clone and Nyo Tengu :(

Just the Playstation EU store didn't get the DLC as they are continuing with their terrible "work".

On Xbox Marketpleace every updates is present in the right moment.

Xhominid The Demon Within

LORD, HE DOESN'T MEAN THIS IS SOME JEAN BENNET SORT OF BULLSHIT.
Marie's appearance and fashion sense are two different things, those other girls that were posted while yes they appear young they look like they're in their late teens. 16+. It's in asian genetics to look younger. It's not like that for Caucasian folk (or it's rare).

Marie doesn't look like she's in her late teens(and some people will even argue teens at that). It's not in her style of dress which is what the arguments stem from.

Now, let's get back to talking about how awful this dlc is and how hilarious nyo's carrot is.

And how is it only in Asians to look younger? And thanks for missing where the argument came from as he was using her title as a point in which lolita actually means a state of fashion but otherwise come from a derogatory slang(In which lolicon already fits enough, it just piss those off who only like the style).
My point is the fact that unless you have blatant proof that this was to cover TN's ass other than "I can just tell", then you have nothing but a damn claim, a baseless claim and that's that.

And no, the DLC is not awful in the least, but I expect nothing less from the typical reactions here over DLC again and again(and I'm literally expecting a blow up if any of those Top 10 Halloween costumes from the last contest was in this upcoming DLC.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD