New Bunny DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I'm pretty sure, Lisa isn't dead, nor that it was even TN's intention, to make it seam, as if she might have died. There would have been a much bigger debate going on.

Mavis

That is definitely the most epic teleport of the series XD

HnJ9UZP.jpg

By the way are you sure that in her outro animation in tag with Hayate & Ein, they didn't implement it? It's highly unlikely, but until we don't get a confirmation...
That's kinda cool how the defeated opponent is still lying there during the victory pose, kinda wish they had that in DOA5 too.

good suggestion . He's italian, that could make it.

6666_illu.jpg
Just wishful thinking from me lol but there is always hope!

Ana

Japanese just don't find any other races sexy. That's why she went from black woman to tanned woman.

Seems they only exclusively like big titted skimpy white barbies qmd that's it.

Its also why Mila started out as a likeable girl next door tomboy, but went to being given all the slutty shit like Tina and Lisa.
For most Japanese the ideal women are Brazilian.... Especially for Japanese girls/women. Few years ago it was main trend there to look more like Brazilian. Of course in their own special way

Argentus

For most Japanese the ideal women are Brazilian.... Especially for Japanese girls/women. Few years ago it was main trend there to look more like Brazilian. Of course in their own special way
If you mean that "blonde hair, garish lipstick and oompa loompa orange skin", I don't think that's quite right...

Ana

IT's not about ganguro nor Yamanba. Ganguro is based on kind of demon or witch, something form Japanese folklore. I mean "normal" women, they are just jealous of Brazlian figure etc. South America is very popular in Asia now (and vice versa)

And one more thing: now very popular are weddings in western style... With pastor or priest (or rather someone who pretend/act to be one) in a beautiful church blah blah blah... Guess who is hired to be pastor....

Jadeinchains

There was a fashion statement in Japan a couple of years ago were girls would try to be r&b singers and rub boot polish on themselves to be tanned. They would also were "ghetto" fashion and were weaves.

But lets leave it there before it turns into some sjw thing.

Darkton93

I want pants, that's all i want in life
Solomon Grundy want pants, too!

With regards to these costumes, I'm not sure how to think about them. For one, it's fetish wear for the younger girls only. I believe I've made it clear how sick of those I am. On the other, the costumes look good, much better than the furry bikinis. I especially like Tina's, since it fits her character. Overall, I'm tempted to buy these, but I don't want to give TN money for stuff like this, thus encouraging them to make more of it. Such is life.

#ImAModel

Princess Kasumi

tumblr_inline_mz9um4soyy1qksxf8-gif.3914
Underage as prostitute, Aarugh MY HEART! -dies-
marie_rose_bunny_by_momijihayabusa-d808f2t.jpg
tina_bunny_by_momijihayabusa-d808fad.jpg
nyotengu_bunny_by_momijihayabusa-d808ex4.jpg
momiji_bunny_by_momijihayabusa-d808eu6.jpg
kasumi_bunny_by_momijihayabusa-d808eyv.jpg
ayane_bunny_by_momijihayabusa-d808f1c.jpg
kokoro_bunny_by_momijihayabusa-d808f4d.jpg
hitomi_bunny_by_momijihayabusa-d808f66.jpg