DOA5LR New character expectations (Spring 2016)

Who is the new character?

• Genra (or his inheritor)

• VF Character

• Shiden

• Irene

• Ms. Monday

• Rio

• Niki

• New male

• New female

• Other (Donovan, Miyako, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

What I would want:
original.jpg

What we will get, regardless of how long the wait is:
Naru2.jpg
Since when did Bayman and Rig have a fusion? lol.

But that's true, in DOA6 I'd like to see clones for every character, haha.
Like Alpha 210 is Mila but with like blue hair or something
And Alpha 450 is Ayane with that blonde hair
Alpha 420 can be Brad Wong but he smokes weed instead of drinks (i'm so sorry lol that is the worst "joke" ever)

Argentus

Id actually be okay if it was someone like Chie. Meat loving martial arts fan girl.

Though seriously who wants to bet the new one is either

A) a gender swap or clone of some sort,
Or
B) ALSO reuses Marie Rose's face?

I would love a soldier girl again, though I'm sure it'll just be another cutesy girl.

For a new guy, id like someone whos hard rock like the lead singer of Godsmack or something. (Also how id like to see Joe from street fighter be revamped)
c77a82d251c5e86f2db70f3612b383f6.jpg

01a257a9.jpg

sully-erna--large-msg-119490682298.jpg

Anyways as always I'll hope against hope that they bring back Nicole as a doaoriginal, or at least, the new girl is a soldier or cop. Preferably not Irene, but more along the lines of my favorite Resident Evil girls, Tweed and Rita
10743L.jpg
Rita.png

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
Miss Monday all the way but I am certain it's going to be a lame ass schoolgirl or something else equally stupid..

I hope the stage is not another box. We are long overdue for another stage that adds strategy. I hope it's the great opera with those pews.

Kronin

I hope that this character will not be the only one added (I'm very sure about it, they have no reason to stop something so succesful from a financial point, the DLC characters were appreciated in Ultimate and more of them are also more DLC outfits to sell) and that they will do another gift to the (small sadly) portion of fanbase that wish for a male character in future.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Totally random, but I just typed in "sexy cute japanese nun" in Google and this came up:

-font-b-Halloween-b-font-font-b-Costumes-b-font-font-b-Nun-b-font.jpg

After Marie and Honoka this could be the next fetish character. She would probably pray before every fight...and also pray afterwards.

Remember the "Christian Lady" fan costume of the first Halloween contest? XD

244.jpg

It could be her first bikini...

AsheMann21

Idk what to guess. I'll get the character regardless if it's another moe schoolgirl because she adds more replay value.

But seriously, will they really go for another schoolgirl? I mean, I know they can and they probably will but.. uggh

Banana56

This may sound far fetched, but what if the new character was Honoka's grandmother? She is mentioned in Honoka's profile so she may have some sort of relevancy to the game. And with Honoka possibly being related to Ayane/Raidou, her grandmother could be a fighter too.

She'd probably have a power where she could transform into her younger form like this Oume & Otane from Power Instinct or Sayuri from Senran Kagura.
oume_otane_0023.jpg

SKSV_Chara_02-23-15_001.jpg

SKSV_Chara_02-23-15_002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD