News New character is Naotora (Sengoku Musou)

Lady Tengu

{Looks at current DLC characters list}

"Time for a combat seminar!"
2rc1r1f-1.gif

^*Pretend that Honokas face is on Wolf's face Kay? x3*^

P2p1mbs

having thought about it, i dont really see why such a guest character is a really big issue; given all the crossover dlc costume packs, is it really a surprise that a guest character was released? i would say this is a better way to have a crossover than overpriced costume packs...

also:

^ this almost makes me want to buy the character. almost...

Argentus

having thought about it, i dont really see why such a guest character is a really big issue; given all the crossover dlc costume packs, is it really a surprise that a guest character was released? i would say this is a better way to have a crossover than overpriced costume packs...

also:

^ this almost makes me want to buy the character. almost...
The problem isn't THAT there's a guest character, its WHO the guest character is. Couldn't have been a worse pick if they had just picked Ninja Gaiden's Ryu from Samurai Warriors to guest in DOA.

P2p1mbs

The problem isn't THAT there's a guest character, its WHO the guest character is. Couldn't have been a worse pick if they had just picked Ninja Gaiden's Ryu from Samurai Warriors to guest in DOA.

as someone who hasnt played her native series, i cant really argue for or against that. that being said, whats to stop them from releasing more dlc guest characters who ARE more appropriate?

Argentus

Idk why people say she doesn't fit the game. She's

1. A fighter
2. A hot girl

Being those two are just as enough for being a guest as MK with being a killer.

Besides, she is one of the few martial artist in SW and she is amoung the most liked/popular so her being in the game makes sense tbh.
Its because we already have several girls just like her in DOA and we would've rather had a Warriors girl that actually adds variety/brings something new to the table

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD