new character new fighting style

DeathHand

So as many of you know DoA uses real fighting styles for most characters like virtua fighter and both games do a good job in representing all these styles with a few way to cool "matrix" moves xD
so my point is, theres probably going to be a new character in DoA5U (if not at least in DoA6 =´P ) besides Momiji, and I was thinking, what kind of awesome style team ninja could use on this character (returning characters are not new and usualy all new fighting games versions adds 2 new characters ex:sf;VF, so theres still hope =´) ).Im totaly crazy about Tang Lang Quan (Tourou-Ken) that style from Lion VF,I would not mind having him as a guest but I would prefer a new male character with his style,DoA have better animation in my eyes xD .what do u guys have in mind?

Kung-Fu-drei.gif

458065.jpg

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Considering its based on a praying mantis I would assume its used to grab the opponent rather than just repediatley poke them to death

I'm tired of seeing the same styles over and over they should make their own like they did with Ayane .

DeathHand

Wing Chun!
Yeah thats a awesome one! Im suprised that they havent used it yet,its a very famous chinese fighting style =´)

Isn't Tourou-Ken a variant of She Quan?(Christie) What are the differences between one and another?
yeas it's a bit similar I guess =´P it's still different enough though,and u know TN knows how to make moves look cool =´D

heres lion comand traning in case ur not a vf player =´)

edit 1;
sorry forgot to say, she quan represents snake and tang lang quan mantis,both would be similar in the way they work in terms of gameplay, if tang lang quan ever apears in DoA

awww, little lion.
xD not sure if hes short or is it the stance,but damm el blaze is way to short even for a lutcha livre mexican fighter xD

synce

Wanna see some judo in DOA... would be shocked if it's not in DOA6... And I really want a female monkey fist user but TN probably won't do it since it may come off as an Eileen ripoff.

Julius Rage

A boxer would be ideal.

Should roll parry, low blow crumple stun, ect.

A female sumo would be different and a clumsy fighter too - maybe a ninja clumsy.

And you have to give the.clumsy ninja an inappropriate name.

Ryu, Hayate, Kasumi, Momiji, Ayane....Randy....or Thomas.

KwonJigglypuff

Praying Mantis would be too similar to Christie's She Quan... at least on paper.

doa6.jpg

Niki = Jacky

Few ideas :
- Parkour
- Street fighting
- Judo
- Hapkido/Aikido/Aikijutsu (Momiji already has this, sort of)
- Wing Chun
- Sumo
- Ballet Fighting/Gymnastic

DeathHand

They need someone who looks like

JasonDavidFrank.jpg

View attachment 1360

and thats called tommy too. LMAO
thats the white ranger!hes a great fighter in MMA now.he doesnt look like that anymore xD hes full of tatoos and hes way more I think the word is buffed (sorry english not my main language xD )

Kinda would like to see Judo. And don't say lets get GOH from VF. Wan't to see how Team Ninja would do it
goh is one of my favorites in vf,hes the reason I got a piercing when I was younger xD .he would totaly tag team with christie ones of my mains =´D

Wanna see some judo in DOA... would be shocked if it's not in DOA6... And I really want a female monkey fist user but TN probably won't do it since it may come off as an Eileen ripoff.
Eileen fighting style realy needs to get in DoA =´) its very charismatic and cool =´D

Capoeria for the lulz

I'd love to see Ahn-Gakah (Gren's fighting style) but that's because I'm a biased twit.
I like capoeira but I think it would look kinda glinchy countering those kicks uneless they create specific counters for every character,when I counter brad wong kicks in that stance he does and some of lisa kicks similar to capoeira, how shoud I say this...it just makes no sense xD

Yeah, no "original" styles for me. Much rather have an established one.

Something like Pancratium aka Jeffry's style would be a cool addition
I have nothing against original styles but Im with u on that one lool.I think DoA should keep with real fighting styles like VF, or we may end up having roobot Ryus and devil Hayates shooting lazers and rockets like tekken xD that Zack lazer bean already makes me mad with team ninja =´P .I do like tekken and some original styles in it, but I dont wanna see DoA going that road its my favorite for that very reason =´P

What about.... Zi Ran Men...

Or....
thanks for sharing this.I didnt know about these styles =´)

http://medi
Praying Mantis would be too similar to Christie's She Quan... at least on paper.

doa6.jpg

Niki = Jacky

Few ideas :
- Parkour
- Street fighting
- Judo
- Hapkido/Aikido/Aikijutsu (Momiji already has this, sort of)
- Wing Chun
- Sumo
- Ballet Fighting/Gymnastic

I think Tang Lang Quan and She Quan are very diferent (ex: kicks and throws) but both would work in a very similar way (poking the oponent).when u say parkour and ballet Fighting/gyamnastic (that one would look cool on a female character by the way =´) )u mean someone who practices that sport and fights with a original style based on the sport right!? thats a good idea I would not mind original styles like that, who knows, maybe thay will happen I love free running =´)

Julius Rage

Parkour isn't even.a fighting style....

How about a Krav Manga fighter? I remember when DARK knight came out and that was a big deal for a few months because it was batmans fighting style in the.movie.

Brazilian Jujitsu would be a good.one...and not the MMA/Competition version - I want the eye gouging, low blows, spine snapping, hand biting version.

And also a fighter who.can switch.between multiple styles - not just stances but complete style.changes that.dont just reset when.youre knocked down or touched.

DeathHand

Parkour isn't even.a fighting style....

How about a Krav Manga fighter? I remember when DARK knight came out and that was a big deal for a few months because it was batmans fighting style in the.movie.

Brazilian Jujitsu would be a good.one...and not the MMA/Competition version - I want the eye gouging, low blows, spine snapping, hand biting version.

And also a fighter who.can switch.between multiple styles - not just stances but complete style.changes that.dont just reset when.youre knocked down or touched.
doesnt batman in dark knight uses ninjutsu?
yeah the problem with MMA is theres way to many rules xD they say "THERE ARE NO RULES!"...except this, that, ect.... xD I like watching MMA but like the name say its mix martial arts and I prefer to see a character using only one style, its gives more charima to the character

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD