New Costumes of Last Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

http://www.play-asia.com/paOScore/19-15-DOA5 Last Round [Limited Edition].html

Play Asia delivers to the NA, EU and JP. I think the taxes will be higher if you are in Germany for whatever reason. I dunno.
They are verified and safe. Whenever I have to visit the US they deliver there and the codes work fine.

Also I'll probably put my artbook on eBay so look out for that. I'll also be putting the mousepad, life-size poster, and eight bath posters on e-Bay as well. Cuz... what the hell am I gonna do with that shit? lol I'll read the book once and be like okay cool.
I want the artbook, couldn't care less about the rest.

Did anyone EVER care about that other stuff?

RetroMe91

Do you think that it is worth it to play $100-130 for the collectors edition (that'd with shipping to North America)? I am trying to rationalize the price. The game is $40, the full 18 swimsuits would be like $30, the history book would be like $20, the mousepad (which meh) would be $15 (?), and the cd about $12 (?). I mostly want it for the book and the dlc since I like specific character's costumes (Marie Rose, Honoka, Nyotengu, Lisa, Helena, Rachel, Momiji, and Mila).

So would that even be worth it? Just need opinions. Haha.

David Gregg

Do you think that it is worth it to play $100-130 for the collectors edition (that'd with shipping to North America)? I am trying to rationalize the price. The game is $40, the full 18 swimsuits would be like $30, the history book would be like $20, the mousepad (which meh) would be $15 (?), and the cd about $12 (?). I mostly want it for the book and the dlc since I like specific character's costumes (Marie Rose, Honoka, Nyotengu, Lisa, Helena, Rachel, Momiji, and Mila).

I'd say there's enough in it that you like. The history book sounds interesting. Although just as a side note an individual DOA girl mousepad goes for at least $60 and some are up in the $200 range. You may be able to sell it on Amazon and get all of your $$$ back. ;)

Edit: Actually, if that's not including shipping then the price is going to be much heavier.

2nd Edit: Apparently if you check out your product and enter in your location they'll give you your final cost. So that price doesn't include shipping.
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-00-3-helpshippingrates-49-en.html

Last edited:

RetroMe91

I'd say there's enough in it that you like. The history book sounds interesting. Although just as a side note an individual DOA girl mousepad goes for at least $60 and some are up in the $200 range. You may be able to sell it on Amazon and get all of your $$$ back. ;)

Edit: Actually, if that's not including shipping then the price is going to be much heavier.

2nd Edit: Apparently if you check out your product and enter in your location they'll give you your final cost. So that price doesn't include shipping.
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-00-3-helpshippingrates-49-en.html

I think Play Asia is one of the priciest options. I might use another sight. On average you can pay the price I stated elsewhere. I think I may actually do it. I did preorder the original CE for vanilla.

lotr9690

Speaking as a person who's getting the "strongest" collector's edition... no.
If you are in NA I would say absolutely do not do it, unless you want to pay an extra $10-20 for digital download yen tickets from play asia (sidenote: playasia is awesome. They're one of the only sites that allows you to purchase digital psn codes from any country) -- if you ever see paid DLC you fancy.
Here's what I'm thinking of doing. I could scan the pages when I get it and perhaps someone (else - I won't have the patience after uploading) could translate them. I don't know if I can legally do that though. We'll see. I'm thinking of doing that so that no one feels that they have to spend 100 some dollars for something they will look at once and then put on a shelf for the rest of their lives. Worst case scenario: I can't upload them but my fearless, hacker friend can through some sort of subterfuge procedure that I will email you a link to through FSD conversation. No one should be forced to pay that much:
does-not-get-it.gif

In regards to the soundtrack. I'll definitely be uploading those to tumblr, soundcloud etc. in mp3 format. I will probably change the name so I don't get fined ¥50000000.

Reactions: J2S

squarewindow

Standard Donor
Also I'll probably put my artbook on eBay so look out for that. I'll also be putting the mousepad, life-size poster, and eight bath posters on e-Bay as well. Cuz... what the hell am I gonna do with that shit? lol I'll read the book once and be like okay cool.
lol dude, unless you want the 4 mini figure things, not sure why you're ordering the Saikyou edition just to sell its contents, you might as well just order the normal Collector's edition (has everything Saikyou does except the posters, the wall scroll and the figures) for like half the price? or even just the standard edition if you're selling the mousepad and history book too...

lotr9690

lol dude, unless you want the 4 mini figure things, not sure why you're ordering the Saikyou edition just to sell its contents, you might as well just order the normal Collector's edition (has everything Saikyou does except the posters, the wall scroll and the figures) for like half the price? or even just the standard edition if you're selling the mousepad and history book too...
Shit! I forgot about those stupid figurines. I'm sure one of my friends will take them. I had a ¥30000 gift certificate to Trader Akihabara 4 that was about to expire so I pre-ordered it. I waited so long to spend it because I was waiting for persona 5 to become available to preorder. oh well. lol
new video uploaded
PAI!!!!! So cute. They both look cute! I am gonna love that stage.

David Gregg

Both costumes look great on them.
I feel the stage looks way too grey and dark. They could've really brighten up everything with the new release, but It's grey as ever :(

Although I dislike Crimson in general (still butthurt that Aerial Gardens didn't make it in :() I can tolerate the lower level of Crimson more but I agree the lighting makes the characters look bad.

FatalxInnocence

Wait, of course it's going to look dark and grey.. it's a dim lit alleyway lol if you want bright light don't get knocked off the top level of the stage. ;D

Reactions: J2S

Argentus

Meh. I barely notice hit effects to begin with.
I've had them turned off since Vanilla launched, so on the rare occasions that I DO see them, its so glaring its like a strobe light effect to me.

Also I'm curious if the VF characters will get to keep these outfits in future VF games.

Kronin

Both the outfits are great, again congratulations to @VAND1TA and to the designer of Jann Lee's one.

The outfit for Pai is great, a Westernish one to make more various her Chinese wardrobe and that appear to have a younger vibe compared to her casual DLC (that I find anyway great too). I would have loved the princess one, but I'm really glad of the choice of Team NINJA.

About Jann Lee his design is definitely plain compared to what we have seen so far, but the thing imo work pretty well with Jann Lee because he is lacking of a similar outfit in the game, something more casual (and that in this case is perfectly able to work as Kung-Fu warrior outfit). More or less this is exactly the problem of the current Ein's wardrobe, even if his C1 can be thought in a such way (but of course fans would like to see something new).

Its design remind me of this outfit from DoA2U that I really liked (sadly there aren't better pictures online), I'm glad to have now a sort of substitute for it! ;)

DOAUjannlee_cos07.jpg
DOA2U_Jann_C7.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD