New Costumes of Last Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDevious

Standard Donor
Yes, that is a great idea! It would be awesome if they gave us like you said the Core Fighters + the 2 new characters. And one of the two new stages to play on, only offline with two rounds (like they have shown us in gameplay videos). Then it would also be similar to the very first demo of DOA5: Dead or Alive 5 Alpha. :)

One can only hope...

It would be awesome indeed, but it's just wishful thinking.. XD I really doubt TN releasing a Demo for Last Round.. Sadly. :( The full game is only under a month away from release anyway. :cool:

KING JAIMY

It would be awesome indeed, but it's just wishful thinking.. XD I really doubt TN releasing a Demo for Last Round.. Sadly. :( The full game is only under a month away from release anyway. :cool:
I was just thinking about a demo, because TN is going to show us a demo in a few hours. It would indeed be too good to be true if they gave their demo to us. By the way, I believe we're going off-topic now so I'll stop here since this thread is about costumes.

Corza

Standard Donor
You need to understand how important those costumes are.

derailleon_zps56782da5.gif

Kronin

The outfits are always been part of the identity of the DoA series, especially in the past when it was one of the few fighting series to have a focus on the quantity and diversity on them compared to the recolored skins for all the roster of other series. It's not a surprise (and instead, I'm grateful of) that this is remained a costant along all these years, even more in a circumstance like this considering that they are coming from the designs of the fans (and in a good part, just from this site!).

The solution is like always not an extreme but rather a middle way. It's great that TN is showing the new outfits, but people love DoA even for the fighting side (of course). Considering how, despite the general presentations of the game, TN really put efforts in developing the mecahnics of the game and improving them, it would be necessary to show an equal focus on both the aspects, in the same trailer or different ones. This is not different from when people ask fanservice outfits and proper ones, focus on females and males too.

Last edited:

Corza

Standard Donor
One other thing comes to my mind: they upload all these fights against the AI to show off the new costumes. I don't know about you, but those fights are utter trash. It would be much better if they asked well-known players of each character to script a fight that would make the game appealing to people who do not have DOA.

Reactions: J2S
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD