New Costumes of Last Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
That lose pose is so creepy omg
She looks like she is searching for her glasses.
I thought you meant toggle the bra color. I was scouring to find the new color only to discover 10 seconds later that she's not wearing one.
Meryl-Streep-Whatever-Award-Show-Speech.gif

Team Ninja.
That'd be nice. Knowing TN, that'd require a DLC for $2, and the same costume would be given to Tina. We need better "detail" in this game, god damn (47).

Tyaren

Standard Donor
She looks like she is searching for her glasses.

Are you searching for your glasses in that kind of way? XD

By the way, they should have put the glasses on her as the default option. That would set her apart from the other girls, make her look less like Marie Rose and would be just cute. 83

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

There's isn't really much to say, all his costumes are exactly the same just colour swaps like he's a 2D anime fighter character or something lol

Tyaren

Standard Donor
There's isn't really much to say, all his costumes are exactly the same just colour swaps like he's a 2D anime fighter character or something lol

They're not exactly the same. There's a second version of his default costume, that is topless, without that rag over one shoulder.

View attachment 8654
of competition...
...an excellent design personality Ayane.

Can you please not spam your costume in here. :(

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Regardless, there is much depth to talk about. About 40% of you all are rocking Honoka avatars for the sheer deliverance. I thought DOA Honoka FSD user was silly..but seeing the "Same" repeated Combo challenge/Command list video again and again is below intelligent ground level. They might as well not upload anything at all. Yell out. Raidou can hear you within the TV screen. He'll at least thank you for mentioning him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD