New costumes you want in DOA6

Ninoasker

As we all know, a very important part in the DOA series is the ability to dress the fighters in TONS of costumes. DOA is pretty much one of the few fighting games that takes advantage of this feature and uses it to give the characters (some more than others :rolleyes:) some extra costumes for the fans to enjoy.
With the few trailers we've got, we've already seen that Kasumi, Helena, Hayabusa and Hayate have all received new costumes. As it is inevitable that we'll also get new costumes for the rest of characters, I'm opening this thread to see what ideas y'all have for new costumes.

Here's mine:

:bayman: - Given how they gave him a Rōnin skin for DOA5, I'd really like if they gave him another traditional Japanese skin. My idea was something like a happi + fundoshi + nejiri hachimaki combination. I think this would fit Bayman pretty well and would look great on him!

PS: I'm linking the image for this one since its rating is questionable, there's a lot of men butts lol
http://www.kyushu-sanpo.jp/matsuri/fukuoka/yamakasa15-fukei/2015yamakasa-1346a.jpg

:leon: - Let's be honest, the majority of DLC costumes Leon got in DOA5 were fucking awful. He has LOTS of costumes that make him look like a walking joke, so I'd like if they left them for Zack (who's the funny and humorous character in the franchise) and instead focused on giving him more serious attire. More clothes similar to his legacy costume, since I see Leon as a really elegant man. Things like unbuttoned shirts, vests, expensive watches and basically clothes that make him look like a rich, elegant and romantic man. I'd waste my paychecks on Leon DLC if he got all of these clothes as costumes LOL.
Semi-Formal-Attire-for-Men-4.jpg

These are my ideas for now, but I'll make sure to add more whenever I get good ones.

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
:leon: - More clothes similar to his legacy costume, since I see Leon as a really elegant man. Things like unbuttoned shirts, vests, expensive watches and basically clothes that make him look like a rich, elegant and romantic man. I'd waste my paychecks on Leon DLC if he got all of these clothes as costumes LOL.

The Leon players within the community want to dress him up as a badass though. A warrior, the man from the savage lands, "The Strongest Man in the World". Though it is true that he does have some attires that are questionable or just plain bad, but that desert wasteland outfit from Leon was pretty good and most of the Leon players enjoyed that outfit. Can't forget the one with the red headband and bandolier around his chest, and Gladiator Leon+Shades is still a powerhouse meme.

I suppose one or two casual fancy rich outfits wouldn't hurt. He definitely needs more variety for sure, but he must also retain his cool factor at all times.

TheDragonAwakens

:leon: - Let's be honest, the majority of costumes Leon got in DOA5 were fucking awful. He has LOTS of costumes that make him look like a walking joke, so I'd like if they left them for Zack (who's the funny and humorous character in the franchise) and instead focused on giving him more serious attire. More clothes similar to his legacy costume, since I see Leon as a really elegant man. Things like unbuttoned shirts, vests, expensive watches and basically clothes that make him look like a rich, elegant and romantic man. I'd waste my paychecks on Leon DLC if he got all of these clothes as costumes LOL.

Actually, I think most of Leon's base costumes are very good. The first four costumes notably. The gladiator is a little weird I admit but he looked damn cool when he had the shades on with it.

Ninoasker

The Leon players within the community want to dress him up as a badass though. A warrior, the man from the savage lands. Though it is true that he does have some attires that are questionable or just plain bad, but that desert wasteland outfit from Leon was pretty good and most of the Leon players enjoyed that outfit. Can't forget the one with the red headband and bandolier around his chest, and Gladiator Leon+Shades is still a powerhouse meme.

I suppose one or two casual fancy rich outfits wouldn't hurt. He definitely needs more variety for sure, but he must also retain his cool factor at all times.
Yes of course! The desert wasteland costume was amazing imo, I'm also part of the people who wants more badass costumes for him tho since after all he's a mercenary, but at the same time I also want some fancy costumes for him since after all he has the stereotypical mid-40s flirty male looks and consider those would fit him too haha. I'm pretty sure they can find a balance for both types of costumes if they try. That would be better than just throw those joke costumes he got probably because they had no ideas for him at all and just went with random silly choices.

Actually, I think most of Leon's base costumes are very good. The first four costumes notably. The gladiator is a little weird I admit but he looked damn cool when he had the shades on with it.
I think I may have not let my original statement clear enough (I'm gonna edit it). I have no problems with Leon's base costumes at all. I loved basically all of them. The costumes I had problems with were some of the DLC ones such as the halloween ones (except for werewolf Leon, I liked this costume out of all of his halloween ones). Half of the DLC for him were pretty tacky and random looking, like they don't really fit him at all. For someone who's supposed to be a cool man, his costumes looked like something he took outta Zack's closet lol.

Last edited:

delSai

I really just want everyone to get an arabian inspired costume. Tengu, Helena, Marie Rose and Ayane have one and they all look great in theirs. The costumes made me try Nyotengu and Marie Rose in the first place, but it didn't really work out. The guys would look cool as well in those kind of costumes.

I would say the same for native american inspired costumes. Maybe a bit cliche with facepaint n all that. Hell, the "sexy native american" costume has been a thing for awhile. Do it Team Ninja! Culture Costumes packs!

Jadeinchains

:lisa: ...one of the outfits I designed for her jk...kinda

Honestly anything, I'm just excited to see her in doa6 and what default outfits she'll have in the game and what they'll look like. :)
@delSai I'm not really sure how a Native American inspired costume pack would work out tbh, People could have a problem with that.

Hayabusiness

I'd like Ryu to get something without the mask and loose hair. Alternatively, if he is not wearing anything on his head, I'd like it if TN gave him hair options like all the female characters + Brad and Eliot (idk if other dudes have hair options).
I really don't want him to have short hair again because I think it looks bland and not as pretty, on him... It IS something that sets him apart from other action game heroes, at least IMO.

As for the actual outfits, I like his array of ninja garbs... On that front we have pretty good stuff already.
I'd like him to get his DOA1 P1 outfit, and also either the white version of that or of his classic DOA2 outfit.
Thinking of his training dummy suit and of Kotaro Fuma from Sengoku BASARA, I'd love it if he had a ninja outfit where his eyes and nose are covered by some sort of helmet, because I think that looks really cool. Maybe coupled with face paint much like Kotaro.
Kotaro-sb4-render.png
I'll also accept Kotaro cosplay lol.

As for anything else...
I'll accept any casual outfit that fits his style. There are already three options they could work with(DOA3 ending outfit, DOA5LR Ninja Gaiden shirt, and NG3's kimono), and I'd take all of them.

As for the other characters... I have some things in mind and I'll probably write then soon.

Last edited:

P2p1mbs

If Rachel comes back (I am hoping she does and it seems likely), just want them to give her a different default outfit over her current dominatrix outfit. Anything could work as long as it looks like she can actually move comfortably in it...

Its not a costume but I also want to see Tina get her brown hair back. Either as an alt hairstyle or is default in one of her costumes.

I kinda also hope Tina doesn't follow her dad and also become a masked wrestler since that's Lisa's thing but if Lisa is dead, I would be OK with her wearing Lisa's mask in honor of her fallen friend...

UpSideDownGRUNT

they'll probably justakin him wear the union jack flag "LOOK GUYS HES BRITISH WE SWEAR!!"

Also this might as well be a general DOA6 costume thread otherwise its too close to the redesign thread.... that already exists.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
o_O... The hat and mask is out of character enough for Eliot but him having hair that long is too much :confused:
I don't care for the hair and mask more or so than the outfit xD I had more choices for Kasumi and Eliot but I held back since I know TN is toning the sex appeal down xD but the last one with the blonde bitch I would like since that seems casual enough to fight in, just button up the shirt more and hide any underwear so it doesn't seem tacky

And Eliot is British tho, he's blonde, and he has that British pale white skin and those thick lips most brits have too xD

Ninoasker

Also this might as well be a general DOA6 costume thread otherwise its too close to the redesign thread.... that already exists.
Yeah, that was my original plan for the thread, to talk about ideas they could implement for new costumes/DLC costumes. Kinda like the stage thread but with costumes.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

If I posted all my costume suggestions we'd be here all day and the page would take so long to load xD

I think Bayman should get his green sweater from DOA2 back.
latest

Give Marie Rose trousers (not shorts. jeans or trackies or something.)

I liked Ayane's hooded halloween costume I hope that makes a return. I like the darker, armour-like costumes on Ayane. Although one or two 'cute' costumes would be cool, I wouldn't want them to become the majority. But you know how team ninja is! (laugh track)

nurse ryu hayabusa (haha mustard referenced ze dead meme how funny)

uh pig gen fu and gen fu gangsta
(in all seriousness gen fu needs more badass costumes, like his LR fan costume)

I think Lisa should get- *IS INTERRUPTED BY DEAD LISA JOKES*

As I was saying...Lisa-
*more jokes*
AS I WAS SAYING.
I liked a lot of her doa4 costumes, but I also really hope they balance out the costumes when it comes to la mariposa and lisa, heck, why not apply masks in the 'lisa' costumes just for the heck of it? it would be fun and interesting to see what they look like.

Rig I was happy with most of his costumes in LR tbh can't come up with many suggestions there. Just keep it nice and casual and badass but not go over-the-top.

Derock

I want Kasumi to get these. They're mainly older outfits tho

My 2 cents:

1st one: HELL YES! Pissed me off that Team Ninja didn't bring that outfit back in 5. It was Kasumi's best outfits, especially in 4.
2nd: Agreed. It looks super cute on her.
3rd: This one was one of the least appealing outfits when it came out in Dimensions (Ayane's was the worse). It would've been better with the following suggestions: Make her "cloak" an actual one, preferably short sleeve if you want to see the fishnets, move the clan symbol to the back of the cloak, make the "bra" hidden or show a bit, if the right arm/hand has shinguards, give it to the left arm/hand as well, ditch the "gloves" or make it fingerless gloves, skirt need to be full knitted in (the girl is already showing skin as it is).
4th:......................................................................................................nah.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD