New DOA5 version announced (Momiji!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

synce

Update: The first fight trailer with the stage and Momiji displayed has been released... along with another character at the end?

Hayashi just confirmed it at TGN Playse... Showed a short clip of Momiji in I believe NG2's Tokyo level, the game's coming this year to PS360.

Update: Added video

Update 2: First screens
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201305/09032967.html

Update 3: First gameplay

Update 4: First high-resolution screens
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/05/0...imate-announced-for-north-america-and-europe/

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Momiji? Seriously? Yeah, because four ninjas wasn't already overkill.

facepalm.jpg

Whatever. It better fucking have Tengu in it.

synce

lol Don't worry bruh I'm sure there's like 3 or 4 more characters. Think SF4AE. In any case that's a brand new moveset, which I wasn't expecting at all :eek: Almost definitely making her my new main

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
With her popularity and the demand for her it's not surprising she would get in. But come on, at least hint that there will be returning characters before saying "You all win, here is another ninja."

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
lol Don't worry bruh I'm sure there's like 3 or 4 more characters. Think SF4AE.

Yeah, I'm guessing that this pretty much confirms the return of the strongest man in the world. We can only hope that the Tengu of Destruction is joining him and with some significant buffs. Ein would be cool too, and is very likely given that his character model is already in the game, a la Hayate.

Do you by any chance have a link to this confirmation?

come on, at least hint that there will be returning characters before saying "You all win, here is another ninja."

Agreed. Getting Momiji over Tengu or Leon is certainly not a win in my book.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
If not the new game better be compatible with current DLC, I'm not paying for all of it again for the same game.

Skimmed their videos on Twitch. Nothing interesting beyond the green cheerleading costume for Mila (no idea if that is new or not, forgot to pre-order 5+).

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Hopefully it's released as DLC alongside a new physical release, so that DOA5 players can play with DOA5U players. Also, hopefully DOA5U comes with all previously released DLC on-disc, and everything pre-unlocked like Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition.

Also, shut up pigeon, there can never ever be enough ninjas! Hahahah. :rolleyes:

Fuck you!

synce

^ I think they'll just release a major patch for vanilla DOA5 but have a disc version too (again SF4AE)

BTW added the video. Can anyone recognize the grunts?

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
^ I think they'll just release a major patch for vanilla DOA5 but have a disc version too (again SF4AE)

Yeah, that's what I mean. It would really suck for our already small playerbase to have to split across two games.

BTW added the video. Can anyone recognize the grunts?

DOAD Leon. Just jumped into DOAD training to compare. The grunt at 0:12 is from the last hit of his P6PP, among other moves.

DontForkWitMe EMPEROR_COW KwonJigglypuff

Kasumi

How can it be so big to announce it as a separate version?,. If they release it on disc, I hope they include all the DLC costumes.

Adamleelight

Fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfpafapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap.

You guys KNOW LEON IS COMING TOO

I'm so fucking happy right now I cant even express it
Fighting-Game-General258.jpeg

also new stages!!!

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
This better be DLC.

Be nice if it is.

But if its something along the lines of Ultimate, are you really going to complain all that much?

You could be waiting another seven years for DOA content. Always remember that.

The method of delivery really doesn't bother me as long as its not like 100 dollars.

You guys KNOW LEON IS COMING TOO

"You can't keep a good man down."

DR2K

Be nice if it is.

But if its something along the lines of Ultimate, are you really going to complain all that much?

You could be waiting another seven years for DOA content. Always remember that.

The method of delivery really doesn't bother me as long as its not like 100 dollars.

"You can't keep a good man down."

No I just want people to play online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD