New DOA5 version announced (Momiji!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KwonJigglypuff

I can see Tengu having Nicole's magic throw (with the blue fireball). Do you guys think we will have original characters in DOA5U ? Like a new babe ?

Kronin

I can see Tengu having Nicole's magic throw (with the blue fireball). Do you guys think we will have original characters in DOA5U ? Like a new babe ?

Would be a nice idea, the grenade throw have to return with some character ;)

About original characters, I am sure that we will not see them until DoA6/DoAX3 (so not with remakes or crossovers)

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
A new character? Better if it would be a completely new one instead of Ein/Tengu, cause Ein is Hayate, and Tengu was just a boss in DOA2, so there´s no reason to put them in DOA5.
Here's a reason: so people can play as them.

Yeah, I think I'd like to have my main back, thank you very much.

Well, that´s the most obvious reason xD
But I don´t really think TN want to add a old bonus characters.

Why not? They know people will pay for it.

synce

I know Harada has a problem with the words "bring back" but Shimbori isn't Harada, when DOA5 just came out he said in an interview he'd like to bring back the big 3 and others in the next DOA. So no use arguing about that :p

Now, the new character reveal coming tomorrow (or sometime very soon)... The way TN worded the tweet makes it sound like people will be surprised, so I don't think it'll be Leon (or just Leon, anyway) but it's definitely a guy. Y'all best get hyped

Blazeincarnated

I know Harada has a problem with the words "bring back" but Shimbori isn't Harada, when DOA5 just came out he said in an interview he'd like to bring back the big 3 and others in the next DOA. So no use arguing about that :p

Now, the new character reveal coming tomorrow (or sometime very soon)... The way TN worded the tweet makes it sound like people will be surprised, so I don't think it'll be Leon (or just Leon, anyway) but it's definitely a guy. Y'all best get hyped
The only other guy it could be is Ryo.

synce

The trailer is definitely featuring leon in it guys don't know where you getting this other shit from. whether its leon vs a surprise new character or returning character is yet to be seen. either way that said character will be getting destroyed by the strongest man in the world :cool:

Yeah the next video on the site will probably be titled "LEON" but it sounds like another male character will be revealed, probably at the end.

Come on everyone, TENGU PRAYER CHAIN!

Nightpup

and then the screen fades back as Leon says "i don't give a damn about this tengu nonsense", and walks away as tengu has a confused look on his face...fade back to black
No. No fade to black. Tengu goes "My deception...rules all... of creation!" Tengu jumps down, and Leon stares at him, saying "I don't give a damn about this Tengu nonsense." Then they fight. Battle over. Cut to black. DOA5U logo :V

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
What if u get the tengu dance that pops up when eins memory snaps in doa2 (after clocktower fight)

And they break out the epic hypnosis track that runs along with it...

That would be the best trailer ending yet lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD