New DOA5 version announced (Momiji!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Speaking about faces, anyone think what Leon will end up looking like in DoA 5?

He's gonna look damn fine, my boy.

Even though I love the turban, I'm hoping that we get the option to take it off and see his nice silver hair, lol. Hopefully we'll be allowed to remove Bayman's beret from his throwback outfit this time as well.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
you have to be a "special" kind of fighter to wear piercings like that.

id like glasses for his polo outfit,and the ability to wear the beret with his military outfit

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I envision a mila/leon tag throw of him grabbing her with his desert falcon throw and hurling her into the opponent which seamlessly transitions into her mounted tackle where mila can do the punch strings or her grab from it

That would would be incredibly fucking badass.

Chaos

No more ninjas, please.
mk9retrosmokemk2.png
Yes!! More ninjas!!! Hahahaha!! LOL

Chaos

I envision a mila/leon tag throw of him grabbing her with his desert falcon throw and hurling her into the opponent which seamlessly transitions into her mounted tackle where mila can do the punch strings or her grab from it
And then you'll hear Leon laughing at the same time.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I want Kasumi's red ninja fit along with the White & Red with a sword. Both are from DOAU.

Kasumi_DOAU_02.jpg
DOAO_Wallpaper_Kasumi_3.jpg

Edit: I normally rock the Blue ninja fit or the leather black fit & sometimes white-on-red ninja fit, but I always liked these & used them too. I just think the red & white one (or black & red) needs a sword. Ayane has all the ones I like of her's but it's one more from DOA4 I liked from her. I'll see if I can find it.

Edit #2: I found it. Here it is

Ayane2-002.jpg

Kronin

Like read on twitter, would be a nice idea imo to give to Kasumi a treatment similar to Bass/Mr.Strong or Lisa/La Mariposa: making no changes to her moveset (so without adding a real new character) give to Kasumi some traditonal Alpha's outfits like the red one posted by JDE that, once selected, actually would make it possible play you with her clone, so changing the name of Kasumi in "Kasumi alpha" and off course including different intro and ending quotes just like for the wrestling alter egos.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Like read on twitter, would be a nice idea imo to give to Kasumi a treatment similar to Bass/Mr.Strong or Lisa/La Mariposa: making no changes to her moveset (so without adding a real new character) give to Kasumi some traditonal Alpha's outfits like the red one posted by JDE that, once selected, actually would make it possible play you with her clone, so changing the name of Kasumi in "Kasumi alpha" and off course including different intro and ending quotes just like for the wrestling alter egos.
I actually like that idea. I wasn't hung up on another Kasumi clone (still not), but the way you posted your idea on it, I can dig it.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I agree. Usually ppl turn around make a conversation into a big bashfest especially on the ninjas which doesn't help at all, but some characters really do need some help

Take Kokoro for example, she needs more moves to track which it doesn't mean she's bad like some people make her out to be because she's solid. She just would be even more solid than what she is if she had more tracking moves. Side stepping kills her game. Another one who needs it is Eliot.

synce

I don't understand all the Miyako requests. She hardly even seems interesting. Also isn't even pretty IMO

I don't understand how someone can find Tina attractive but that's me.

Bottom line is Miyako requires almost no effort to be put into DOA5U's roster, all you Miyako fans let TN know you want some mature women in DOA!!!

BTW you can tweet something like "DOA5Uにみやこを追加お願いします! #DOA5U" to let them know. I don't think they take english tweets seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD