New England

Dr. Teeth

Standard Donor
The new location is on Blue Hill Ave in Roxbury. There's a bus stop literally right outside the front door.

Jian

Hi everyone, my name is Jian and maybe some of you may have known me from the Soul Calibur New England community. I just wanted to check to see if there's anyone in the CT or Western MA region that plays this game still? Or is this thread primarily for Boston players? Any help would be appreciated guys, thanks!

BboyDragon

Premium Donor
CT, is home of Chosen 1 and Blackberry. There is also local tournament New Challenggers april 20th 2013. And yay I'm finally posting on this website.

Gill Hustle

Hi everyone, my name is Jian and maybe some of you may have known me from the Soul Calibur New England community. I just wanted to check to see if there's anyone in the CT or Western MA region that plays this game still? Or is this thread primarily for Boston players? Any help would be appreciated guys, thanks!

If your on facebook I can connect you the MFC (Mass Fighting Game Community) we started this a couple months ago and it's been a great way to concect with every fighting game player in the area. Give me a PM if interested.

LordXav1er

I knew DoA players existed! For all of you out there, there is a game center in RI called HavenShine. 30A Martin Street Cumberland RI. I main Hitomi am very interested in fighting anyone that plays! Thursday Fight Nights starting at 2pm I will be here today and future ones! Let's have some fun :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD