New England

xOmniCloudx

Coming from forest hills T you would take the 34E bus towards dedham mall. You can get off in th square and walk 5 min. Pm me if u need too.
Well good to know I can get there even without a car. Only downside is the 34E is a bit of a tricky bus (for me) as I've tried to use it for work in the past. Have to be exact with the timing or you'll be waiting a long time for the next one.

What part of Boston do you live in? I'm in Brighton and I pick up several other regulars in Mattapan and sometimes Roxbury. Depending on where you are I could probably add you to my route.

I live near Grovehall off of Bluehill Ave and Warren St. I'm on the borderline of Dorchester and Roxbury so if you're in the area easy for me get to you. I could meet you a station or easy landmark if I'm off the route. Deeply appreciate it.

Dr. Teeth

Standard Donor
I live near Grovehall off of Bluehill Ave and Warren St. I'm on the borderline of Dorchester and Roxbury so if you're in the area easy for me get to you. I could meet you a station or easy landmark if I'm off the route. Deeply appreciate it.

My pickups are usually right off of Hyde Park Ave, so if you can get to Forest Hills that should be pretty easy.

Dr. Teeth

Standard Donor
Getting to Forest Hills is no problem at all.

Nice! I know it's kind of short notice, but I'm already picking someone up there at 7 tonight. If you wanted to head out to the store you could easily catch a ride with us. I'll PM you my number.

xOmniCloudx

Gill and Teeth, I (Lawrence/Omni) had a great time. Thanks for having me and making me feel comfortable. Love the set up and how there's so much variety in fighting games there. There's good players across all the scenes and it's a great way to improve or stay at the top of your game. Definitely promoting your place to anyone I know that enjoys fighting games.

Gill Hustle

Gill and Teeth, I (Lawrence/Omni) had a great time. Thanks for having me and making me feel comfortable. Love the set up and how there's so much variety in fighting games there. There's good players across all the scenes and it's a great way to improve or stay at the top of your game. Definitely promoting your place to anyone I know that enjoys fighting games.

Yesterday was indeed pretty dope.

Here's the DOA3.1 archive with Omnicloud, Most Infamous, Dr. Teeth, Final Fever, and myself.

Cloud and Infamous are picking up nicely:

http://www.twitch.tv/ugslive/b/331550097

VF5:FS :

http://www.twitch.tv/ugslive/b/331532326

Dr. Teeth

Standard Donor
"Thought you could outbeat a professional like me?"

Leon is cool enough that he can just make up words.

xOmniCloudx

"Thought you could outbeat a professional like me?"

Leon is cool enough that he can just make up words.
I think Leon and Bayman liked that movie too much. I wonder what would happen if the next introduced DOA girl has a resemblance to Natalie Portman and either of them came across her...

TakedaZX

Hey when do you open up on Friday. I might drive over some Friday to chill out for awhile. If you're open at about 12, i'll be good to come, any later.

mcpeanuts

Yo why is this thread so dead? When there are no new posts here it makes it seem like this venue isn't active .__.

So who's going tomorrow? I need to be at UGS anyways because of Reasons (tm), so I'm hoping to get some DOA in. I was working on Rig last night and I've got new shit with him, I wanna try it out >:] :rig:

fake edit: why is :rig: not an emote

TakedaZX

Yo why is this thread so dead? When there are no new posts here it makes it seem like this venue isn't active .__.

So who's going tomorrow? I need to be at UGS anyways because of Reasons (tm), so I'm hoping to get some DOA in. I was working on Rig last night and I've got new shit with him, I wanna try it out >:] :rig:

fake edit: why is :rig: not an emote
Idk but i was planning on going tonight. I wanted to try out some persona 4 arena as well.

mcpeanuts

Idk but i was planning on going tonight. I wanted to try out some persona 4 arena as well.
Ah. Well, I don't have anything going on tonight, I could swing by. I really should be working on Persona, I'm entering it at NEC but I've barely played since DOA came out <.<

TakedaZX

Ah. Well, I don't have anything going on tonight, I could swing by. I really should be working on Persona, I'm entering it at NEC but I've barely played since DOA came out <.<
Who do you play as? I was looking at Akihiko since he's a rushdown character, close-ranged and etc. Yea but I'll hit up some DOA with you as well. I'm considering Hitomi again since she's so close to Ein, and Ryu as my Ninja Character. Hayate is nice, when I want to test my mind to the fullest, but if I'm going to [win], I'm gunna have to upgrade my arsenal.

mcpeanuts

Who do you play as? I was looking at Akihiko since he's a rushdown character, close-ranged and etc. Yea but I'll hit up some DOA with you as well. I'm considering Hitomi again since she's so close to Ein, and Ryu as my Ninja Character. Hayate is nice, when I want to test my mind to the fullest, but if I'm going to [win], I'm gunna have to upgrade my arsenal.
I'm playing Shadow Labrys. Really just love the gigantic range on all of her moves.

I think your Hitomi is your stronger character so focusing on her sounds like a good plan. And we need a Ryu, I don't think our group has one.

TakedaZX

I'm playing Shadow Labrys. Really just love the gigantic range on all of her moves.
Swag. Yea she's pretty extreme. I was interested in her at first but then I saw Akihiko and so I was like... yea that's for me. I wanna get my bro into it as well but when I pressure him into it he gets like... angry so I mean, I hope he gets interested in it.

I think your Hitomi is your stronger character so focusing on her sounds like a good plan. And we need a Ryu, I don't think our group has one.
Yea Ein's always been my strong suit because I started off training at DOA in DOA2U after DOA4 wasn't really that hot anymore, so I for the most part have always thrived from that playstyle. I couldn't use him in 4 though. My defense wasn't solid enough for me to start up the rushdown with him, but it's fine.

Ryu is ok for me actually, I just dropped him because it didn't feel right. Don't get me wrong it felt comfortable no doubt. Crushing everything and Air throwing everyone is my shit... but... I just have problems with him. I'm aggressive but his aggression has to start from mid range so while he's quick coming in you still gotta be... wary of the fact that people have time to react.

But it seems like if I want anything ninja like, he's my option. Also Ayane is seeming interesting. I like her combos and such. She's... interesting.

TakedaZX

So like alright what's gunna go on tonight then. Who's coming for DOA and will there be like any persona 4 going on? Is eric gunna be there with his at least?

mcpeanuts

Everybody who comes posts EVERYWHERE else. LOL
I was kinda thinking, like, when you post links to the stream on Facebook, maybe post them here too. Then FSD can see what we're up to.

Really I just want more people to watch me body people in Mortal Kombat.

TakedaZX

I was kinda thinking, like, when you post links to the stream on Facebook, maybe post them here too. Then FSD can see what we're up to.

Really I just want more people to watch me body people in Mortal Kombat.
Gill always post it as his status. It's how I saw the last one. Hopefully we stream tonight. I'm gunna be practicing all day. Haha Mc, you gotta play some persona with me and my bro too. He's liking it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD